Yes everyone I finally got my Sapphire Radeon HD 5770. So far I am really loving the card
So far I have run some benchies and noticed some nifty performance increases, especially in Resident Evil 5. Check out the Excel file that is attached for all.
Note: I was not able to test Distributed Computing Applications (namely BOINC's Collatz Conjecture project) because apparently the drivers are not supported.
I really love the fact that this card can handle games at 1680x1050. I used to play on 1280x800 all the time using the 4670 but now I can game at native resolutions and with AA and AF without issues and still get Vsync
So yeah, in conclusion, I highly recommend this card if you are a gamer that is on a bit of a budget and is looking to upgrade a 1+ year old graphics card.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2618 Active Users (430 Members and 2188 Guests)
- › Ryzen stutter in older games? 1 minute ago
- › How to remove Windows Store apps Completely ?! 2 minutes ago
- › Nvidia GTX 900 cards custom bios (upon request ) 4 minutes ago
- › Full Auto 4 minutes ago
- › How to correctly leak test your loop......101? 5 minutes ago
- › *OFFICIAL* Parvum Systems Owners Club 5 minutes ago
- › Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX 5 minutes ago
- › VRM on the new AM4 motherboards 5 minutes ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 7 minutes ago
- › [PCG/Hexus] DDR5 memory is twice as fast as DDR4 and slated for 2019 7 minutes ago
- › Orico Dual Bay HDD Enclosure by geggeg
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...