I found one of the Seagate FreeAgent Go external hard drives for a good price at Wal-Mart (250GB = $55) I decided to get it so I can put a bunch of my files, documents and music on it along with some game installs.
The one game I tried on it was FEAR 2 so far. It is installed on the FreeAgent Go and it can run on any computer that I plug my drive into I don't have to install it on anybody's computer! Anyways, I ran the game and it runs great. Loading times are a little long but you can not tell that I was playing on an external once it loaded because it ran so well. Mind you, the spindle speed is 5400 RPM but the performance is great so if you ever want to get an external to install games on, go for it because it works really well.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 997 Active Users (321 Members and 676 Guests)
- › [Sponsored] <<<<<<<< "PARVUM WARFARE" >>>>>>>> 32 seconds ago
- › ISO 775 Motherboard + I/O shields 47 seconds ago
- › [Various] Intel Haswell-E (5960X, 5930K, 5820K) reviews 2 minutes ago
- › Intel Pentium G3258 Performance and Owners Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Can PC games be emulated on my handheld games console? 3 minutes ago
- › Can someone link a really good quality 24" 1080p 60hz screen, do... 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] Counter Strike Global Offensive Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Guide: How To Install Your SoundBlaster Correctly in Windows 7 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] ASUS ROG Swift PG278Q Owner's club 4 minutes ago
- › [Polygon] Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell sends the Saints to Hell in 2015 4 minutes ago
- › Noctua NF-P14s redux 1500 PWM 140mm 1500 RPM 25.8 dBA 4-pin SSO by vallonen
- › NZXT HUE RGB Led Controller by abstiffler
- › NZXT Phantom 530 CA-PH530-W1 Computer Case With Side Panel Window by ldewitt
- › Razer Orbweaver Mechanical PC Gaming Keypad by Thready
- › Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz 6 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by SRICE4904
- › Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E 3.6GHz LGA 2011 by SRICE4904
- › COOLER MASTER CM Storm Series Trooper (SGC-5000-KKN1) Black... by CrazyElf
- › ZALMAN ZM-T2 Computer Case by M3nta1
- › SeaSonic SS-350ET Bronze 350W Power Supply by jsc1973
- › Crucial MX100 512GB SATA 2.5" 7mm (with 9.5mm adapter)... by Sensei Andrew
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...