I found one of the Seagate FreeAgent Go external hard drives for a good price at Wal-Mart (250GB = $55) I decided to get it so I can put a bunch of my files, documents and music on it along with some game installs.
The one game I tried on it was FEAR 2 so far. It is installed on the FreeAgent Go and it can run on any computer that I plug my drive into I don't have to install it on anybody's computer! Anyways, I ran the game and it runs great. Loading times are a little long but you can not tell that I was playing on an external once it loaded because it ran so well. Mind you, the spindle speed is 5400 RPM but the performance is great so if you ever want to get an external to install games on, go for it because it works really well.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1987 Active Users (347 Members and 1640 Guests)
- › Swiftech H220/H320/H220X/H240X/H140X and CM Glacer 240L/360L... 1 minute ago
- › Concerns with R9 290 Temps 1 minute ago
- › [OC3D] Hitman PC System Requirements Announced 1 minute ago
- › [Amazon] Crucial 240GB SSD - $65 3 minutes ago
- › [WOOT] Gunnar Gaming Glasses $37 to $43 3 minutes ago
- › Noctua NH-D15 Club 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] Nvidia GTX 980 Ti Owners Club 5 minutes ago
- › how can you make a liquied cooler run without connecting it to... 9 minutes ago
- › I don't know what X99 board to get and the amount of information is... 12 minutes ago
- › [TT] NVIDIA should launch its next-gen Pascal GPUs with HBM2 in 2H... 12 minutes ago
- › Phanteks 850RPM Case Fan Blades 20030mm Fan Retail Cooling... by MadjinnSayan
- › BenQ XL2730Z 144Hz 1ms 27 inch Gaming Monitor with High Resolution... by Dargonplay
- › Swiftech H240-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by Nick-F
- › Lamptron Fan Controller FC-5 Black Version 2, Changeable Display... by Ultisym
- › TR TY-147 140 mm, 2 ball bearing fan, low noise emission. by MadjinnSayan
- › AeroCool Shark 140mm Case cooler by Alastair
- › BitFenix Spectre Pro BFF-LPRO-23030B-RP Blue LED Case Fan by Alastair
- › HD 429S - Headset ( Ohrenschale ) by obikenobi27
- › AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz (4.0GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ Eight-Core Desktop... by MatthewGB
- › CORSAIR CX600M 600W Power Supply by MatthewGB
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...
- › P5K-VM chassis intrusion hardware fix