I found one of the Seagate FreeAgent Go external hard drives for a good price at Wal-Mart (250GB = $55) I decided to get it so I can put a bunch of my files, documents and music on it along with some game installs.
The one game I tried on it was FEAR 2 so far. It is installed on the FreeAgent Go and it can run on any computer that I plug my drive into I don't have to install it on anybody's computer! Anyways, I ran the game and it runs great. Loading times are a little long but you can not tell that I was playing on an external once it loaded because it ran so well. Mind you, the spindle speed is 5400 RPM but the performance is great so if you ever want to get an external to install games on, go for it because it works really well.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2294 Active Users (323 Members and 1971 Guests)
- › Cooler Master: MasterCase 5 Series Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › Alphacool VPP755 noise 1 minute ago
- › Alienware Area-51 r2 motherboard switch - fans running at MAX 2 minutes ago
- › VRM on the new AM4 motherboards 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 3 minutes ago
- › Time to Upgrade? 4 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA Titan Xp Owners' Club 6 minutes ago
- › G.Skill 8GB 2400Mhz DDR3 7 minutes ago
- › XFX Gts XXX Edition Rx 580 8GB OC+ 1386Mhz DDR5 3xDP HDMI DVI... by Jedson3614
- › GIGABYTE GM-M6980X Black Wired Pro-Laser Mouse by ramonamiller
- › Orion TV 22 inch by fedrosishere
- › Kanto YU4 Powered Speakers with Bluetooth and Phono Preamp - Gloss... by SightUp
- › Gigabyte XTREME Gaming Mouse (GM-XM300) by orlahirish
- › Superlux HD 681 Dynamic Semi-Open Headphones by raisethe3
- › Logitech G Pro Gaming FPS Mouse with Advanced Gaming Sensor for... by raisethe3
- › AMD YD1700BBAEBOX Ryzen 7 1700 Processor with Wraith Spire LED Cooler by bluedevil
- › Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical 1.1A by 1n5aN1aC
- › DIYPC Alpha-GT3 Bench Computer Case by rediornot
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's