I found one of the Seagate FreeAgent Go external hard drives for a good price at Wal-Mart (250GB = $55) I decided to get it so I can put a bunch of my files, documents and music on it along with some game installs.
The one game I tried on it was FEAR 2 so far. It is installed on the FreeAgent Go and it can run on any computer that I plug my drive into I don't have to install it on anybody's computer! Anyways, I ran the game and it runs great. Loading times are a little long but you can not tell that I was playing on an external once it loaded because it ran so well. Mind you, the spindle speed is 5400 RPM but the performance is great so if you ever want to get an external to install games on, go for it because it works really well.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2243 Active Users (387 Members and 1856 Guests)
- › Swiftech H220/H320/H220X/H240X/H140X and CM Glacer 240L/360L... 15 seconds ago
- › need help choosing amd cpu 59 seconds ago
- › [Official] Corsair Carbide Air 540 Owner's Club +Gallery 1 minute ago
- › FAQ: Recommended Power Supplies 1 minute ago
- › Xeon 2011 v3 work on x99 it seem 6 core 1.6ghz 250$+ 2 minutes ago
- › check this High end build for 1000usd,Save 160usd on RAM and Get 2... 3 minutes ago
- › EVGA gtx 980 classified BIOS modding (air) 4 minutes ago
- › Help Finding New Case 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] Dark Souls II for PC Thread 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] uSFF/SFF Club 6 minutes ago
- › Razer RZ02-00211600-R3M1 Goliathus Extended Mouse Pad-Control by obikenobi27
- › Corsair CC-9011048-WW Carbide Series Air 540 White (CC-9011048-WW) by obikenobi27
- › Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz LGA 1150 Desktop Processor by thesuperegoist
- › Klipsch R6i Black In-Ear Headphone with Patented Oval Tip (Black) by Nfsdude0125
- › Xigmatek Dark Knight S1283V Black Nickel CPU Cooler with 120mm... by raisethe3
- › Intel Core i5-2550K Processor 3.4 4 LGA 1155 BX80623I52550K by raisethe3
- › FinalMouse 2015 by FrankWmof
- › AeroCool Vs-3 Advance Mid-Tower Gaming Case by gasparspeed
- › G.SKILL NS Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3... by Elektro
- › Mayhems Biocide Extreme by NewUser16
- › CPU Overclocking - ASUS K52JU
- › The Big VR Face-Off
- › Kingston Hyper X Fury Black 2x8GB 1600mhz Cl10
- › loading sound card into PCIe Slot
- › A collection of thoughts about graphics cards...
- › Intel Haswell CPU review - Core i7 4790K,...
- › Seasonic Fanless PSU Noise
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...