I found one of the Seagate FreeAgent Go external hard drives for a good price at Wal-Mart (250GB = $55) I decided to get it so I can put a bunch of my files, documents and music on it along with some game installs.
The one game I tried on it was FEAR 2 so far. It is installed on the FreeAgent Go and it can run on any computer that I plug my drive into I don't have to install it on anybody's computer! Anyways, I ran the game and it runs great. Loading times are a little long but you can not tell that I was playing on an external once it loaded because it ran so well. Mind you, the spindle speed is 5400 RPM but the performance is great so if you ever want to get an external to install games on, go for it because it works really well.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2656 Active Users (670 Members and 1986 Guests)
- › 4k Gaming with GTX 690 - Do I need to upgrade now? 30 seconds ago
- › [Newswire] GTA V PC release of April 14th confirmed + Official... 37 seconds ago
- › PS3 Slim 160GB + Games and Blu-Ray Remote 54 seconds ago
- › [Various] AMD FreeSync Reviews 1 minute ago
- › Corsair 750D Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › Mayhems users club 2 minutes ago
- › [ZDNet] Intel's next big thing: Knights Landing Xeon Phi 2 minutes ago
- › Swiftech H220/H320/H220X/H240X/H140X and CM Glacer 240L/360L... 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] Nvidia GeForce GTX TITAN X Owners Club 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] EVGA Hadron Air Owners Club 4 minutes ago
- › AMD FX-8300 FD8300WMW8KHK CPU Processor 3.3GHz (Max 4.2GHz) 8-core... by Agent Smith1984
- › ASRock Fatal1ty 970 Performance AM3+/AM3 Super Alloy Motherboard by Agent Smith1984
- › Philips Fidelio X1/28 Premium Over-Ear Headphones by 8bitG33k
- › GeForce GTX Titan X by DimmyK
- › Logitech's G710+ Mechanical Keyboard by obikenobi27
- › Razer DeathAdder Chroma - Multi-Color Ergonomic Gaming Mouse by obikenobi27
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 by ghost_z
- › Sennheiser CX 3.00 Red In-Ear Canal Headphone by Nfsdude0125
- › Battlefield Hardline - PC by wes1099
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD900X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by WilliamGayde
- › Seasonic Fanless PSU Noise
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel