I found one of the Seagate FreeAgent Go external hard drives for a good price at Wal-Mart (250GB = $55) I decided to get it so I can put a bunch of my files, documents and music on it along with some game installs.
The one game I tried on it was FEAR 2 so far. It is installed on the FreeAgent Go and it can run on any computer that I plug my drive into I don't have to install it on anybody's computer! Anyways, I ran the game and it runs great. Loading times are a little long but you can not tell that I was playing on an external once it loaded because it ran so well. Mind you, the spindle speed is 5400 RPM but the performance is great so if you ever want to get an external to install games on, go for it because it works really well.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2952 Active Users (630 Members and 2322 Guests)
- › [Official] Asus Rampage IV Black Edition Owners Club! 9 seconds ago
- › fstab issues 24 seconds ago
- › OCZ PSU and Capacitors. 37 seconds ago
- › New mITX build - motherboard opinions? 41 seconds ago
- › Intel 5960X Haswell-E 8 core - Quick Observations 53 seconds ago
- › [Official] The Ducky Club! 59 seconds ago
- › Sean's Windows 7 Install & Optimization Guide for SSDs & HDDs 1 minute ago
- › Need help overclocking AMD FX 8350 to 5GHz 1 minute ago
- › [IB] Apple: It's Not Our Fault Hackers Guessed Celebrity Passwords 2 minutes ago
- › First Build (In a While) 2 minutes ago
- › ASUS ATX DDR3 2600 LGA 1150 Motherboards Z97-PRO (Wi-Fi AC) by Chaython
- › Noctua NF-P14s redux 1500 PWM 140mm 1500 RPM 25.8 dBA 4-pin SSO by vallonen
- › NZXT HUE RGB Led Controller by abstiffler
- › NZXT Phantom 530 CA-PH530-W1 Computer Case With Side Panel Window by ldewitt
- › Razer Orbweaver Mechanical PC Gaming Keypad by Thready
- › Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz 6 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by SRICE4904
- › Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E 3.6GHz LGA 2011 by SRICE4904
- › COOLER MASTER CM Storm Series Trooper (SGC-5000-KKN1) Black... by CrazyElf
- › ZALMAN ZM-T2 Computer Case by M3nta1
- › SeaSonic SS-350ET Bronze 350W Power Supply by jsc1973
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...