I found one of the Seagate FreeAgent Go external hard drives for a good price at Wal-Mart (250GB = $55) I decided to get it so I can put a bunch of my files, documents and music on it along with some game installs.
The one game I tried on it was FEAR 2 so far. It is installed on the FreeAgent Go and it can run on any computer that I plug my drive into I don't have to install it on anybody's computer! Anyways, I ran the game and it runs great. Loading times are a little long but you can not tell that I was playing on an external once it loaded because it ran so well. Mind you, the spindle speed is 5400 RPM but the performance is great so if you ever want to get an external to install games on, go for it because it works really well.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2804 Active Users (646 Members and 2158 Guests)
- › [Official] AMD R9 295X2 Owners Club 2 seconds ago
- › [PCPer]Retail AMD Fury X Sound Testing - Pump Whine Investigation 40 seconds ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 1 minute ago
- › [Official] The Windows 10 Club 1 minute ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 780 Ti Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › Going from i7 920 to Skylake. Is it worth it? 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Playstation 4 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › MSI vs Asus 970 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Diablo III Information and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › [TPU] Gigabyte GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming 6 GB Review 4 minutes ago
- › Zowie Gear Gaming Mouse Pad (P-SR) by Arizonian
- › G430 Gaming Headset - Black by marcatomdrummer
- › Seagate Cheetah 15K.7 300GB 3.5"" SAS 6Gb/s Internal Hard... by RockeyDA
- › Seagate Barracuda XT 4TB ST4000DM000 by Warpcore
- › ZOWIE GEAR ZA12 GAMING MOUSE by Arizonian
- › Roccat Taito - Shiny Black Gaming Mousepad. ROCCAT TAITO MID-SIZE... by Arizonian
- › Kingston HyperX Savage 32GB (4 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866... by WilliamGayde
- › Corsair Vengeance C70 Gaming Case by ciaran 2110
- › GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 AM3+ AMD 990FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD... by SicWizard
- › XTRAC PADS Ripper Optical Mouse pad by inedenimadam
- › How To - Fix Intel CPU + Geforce GTX SLI -...
- › The GTX 780 TI SLI - End of Life -...
- › I need some help with Overclock
- › How to raid 0 on 2 x SSD or 2 x HDD as...
- › Overclocking Ram - Crucial Ballistix Sport...
- › The Big VR Face-Off
- › Kingston Hyper X Fury Black 2x8GB 1600mhz Cl10
- › A collection of thoughts about graphics cards...
- › Intel Haswell CPU review - Core i7 4790K,...
- › Seasonic Fanless PSU Noise