I found one of the Seagate FreeAgent Go external hard drives for a good price at Wal-Mart (250GB = $55) I decided to get it so I can put a bunch of my files, documents and music on it along with some game installs.
The one game I tried on it was FEAR 2 so far. It is installed on the FreeAgent Go and it can run on any computer that I plug my drive into I don't have to install it on anybody's computer! Anyways, I ran the game and it runs great. Loading times are a little long but you can not tell that I was playing on an external once it loaded because it ran so well. Mind you, the spindle speed is 5400 RPM but the performance is great so if you ever want to get an external to install games on, go for it because it works really well.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2687 Active Users (434 Members and 2253 Guests)
- › [Build log] Thermaltake Core V1 remake and full custom watercooling. 2 seconds ago
- › Overclock AMD's A10 APU 10 seconds ago
- › Mionix Avior 7000 54 seconds ago
- › My computer reboots itself 56 seconds ago
- › Thinking of going x99 or 1150 check my workstation builds. Need... 1 minute ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 970 Owner's Club 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] EVGA 780 Ti Classified K|NGP|N Owner's Club 2 minutes ago
- › Swiftech H220/H320/H220X/H240X and CM Glacer 240L/360L Owners' Club 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 290X / 290 Owners Club 3 minutes ago
- › GPU Temps - Good? Bad? 3 minutes ago
- › VisionTek USB Pocket SSD 120GB by WilliamGayde
- › Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz (3.3GHz Turbo) LGA 1150 Quad-Core Desktop... by dennphill
- › Intel Core i7-4930K 3.4GHz LGA 2011 Six-Core Desktop Processor by DamselinDistres
- › Intel Pentium Processor G3258 4 BX80646G3258 by DamselinDistres
- › Slingbox 500 Media Player w/ Remote by WilliamGayde
- › Sentey Optimus Series GS-6000 Black Computer Case by MiladEd
- › ASUS Graphics Cards R9280-DC2T-3GD5 by Depauville Kid
- › CORSAIR Hydro Series H75 CW-9060015-WW Water Cooler by GorbazTheDragon
- › AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz (4.0GHz Turbo) Socket AM3+ Eight-Core Desktop... by BluePhantom1377
- › Cooler Master Cosmos II Full Tower Case - RC-1200-KKN1 - Black by sam66er
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend