I found one of the Seagate FreeAgent Go external hard drives for a good price at Wal-Mart (250GB = $55) I decided to get it so I can put a bunch of my files, documents and music on it along with some game installs.
The one game I tried on it was FEAR 2 so far. It is installed on the FreeAgent Go and it can run on any computer that I plug my drive into I don't have to install it on anybody's computer! Anyways, I ran the game and it runs great. Loading times are a little long but you can not tell that I was playing on an external once it loaded because it ran so well. Mind you, the spindle speed is 5400 RPM but the performance is great so if you ever want to get an external to install games on, go for it because it works really well.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 3163 Active Users (782 Members and 2381 Guests)
- › Spontaneous jump in heat from i5-3570k, need some help! 6 seconds ago
- › [EG] Sony Rejected EA Access For PS4 Because It's Not Worth The Money. 12 seconds ago
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 23 seconds ago
- › Upgrading GPU please help! 38 seconds ago
- › [Kotaku] Deep Silver Buys HomeFront From Crytek 53 seconds ago
- › mini itx/lanbox build,opinions? 59 seconds ago
- › [Official] Nvidia GeForce GTX TITAN Owners' club 1 minute ago
- › [MW] Logitech Unveils World’s Fastest Gaming Mouse. 2 minutes ago
- › Would my videocard interfere with my WiFi adapter? 2 minutes ago
- › Is there any difference between LG 22MP65HQ and LG 22EA53VQ? 2 minutes ago
- › Enermax Revolution87+ 1000 Watts Gold Certified Power Supply... by Gregory14
- › Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD by WilliamGayde
- › Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 1866 2x4gb by oldcompgeek
- › CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply by TheN00bBuilder
- › AMD A4-3300 APU with AMD Radeon 6410 HD Graphics 2.5GHz Socket FM1... by newbiegeekie
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System (Black) by t522
- › powercom SMK-2000A UPS by Zero4549
- › SILVERSTONE ST45SF-G 450W Power Supply by xxroxx
- › EVGA GeForce GTX 780 Ti Superclocked w/ACX Cooler 3GB GDDR5 384bit... by xxroxx
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by GorbazTheDragon
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A tutorial on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...