I have decided I am officially "done" with FF13. I finished all 64 missions; I upgraded my main party's weapons to tier 3 level 100; and I've taken down a Long Gui. I haven't been able to figure out a good method for Shalong Gui's, but it's not worth the headache...I don't intend to do the Treasure Hunter trophy, so I don't need the Dark Matter. I've gotten every Live achievement I can and intend to get, so buh-bye FF13.
So I'm full-bore on BioShock 2 now. I'm on vacation this week so I'll probably be able to make a decent dent in it.
I have also started Civ5, played the tutorial mode to learn what's changed since Civ4. I am..unsure...about it. I have to get used to the "no unit stacking"...I understand why they did it, but man does it change the game a lot. And they should have paid Leonard Nimoy whatever he wanted to reprise his voice acting role, I honestly think I miss that most of all! The new voices just don't stack up at all.
So current list:
Bioshock 2 (PC)
Civilization 5 (PC)
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2382 Active Users (396 Members and 1986 Guests)
- › [VC] Intel Core i9-7980XE 18-core early benchmarks 38 seconds ago
- › Corsair H100i push/pull with splitter? HELP 1 minute ago
- › High pitched whine on motherboard audio codec outputs 1 minute ago
- › [Official] OCN Retro - The Overclock.net Retrogaming Club 1 minute ago
- › GT750m Ultrabay 1 minute ago
- › [Microsoft] Forza 7 demo out today 3 minutes ago
- › Nixeus EDG 27" IPS 144Hz FreeSync Gaming Monitor 5 minutes ago
- › [WCCF] AMD Announces 2nd Gen Ryzen & Vega Coming Next Year On 12nm 5 minutes ago
- › Intel X299 (Socket 2066) VRM thread 6 minutes ago
- › [Phoronix] Segmentation Faults On Zen CPUs Under Heavy Workloads 7 minutes ago
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...