Just a quick update - My copy of Halo Reach just arrived on Monday (bought on the OCN forums from nubz). So that has been added to my list. Only playing solo campaign right now, since I'm still locked out of my Live account and have to unplug the XBox from the network to even be allowed to sign into my profile. *sigh* But I probably would finish the campaign before I decided to try online anyway, and that's even assuming I decided to sign onto Live Gold again (I've been Slver for maybe a year now).
So updated list:
Civilization 5 (Steam)
Mario Kart Wii (Wii)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)
Halo Reach (X360)
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2046 Active Users (461 Members and 1585 Guests)
- › New Mionix Mouse 42 seconds ago
- › Crossover 44K UHD LED 40 Inch Monitor? 1 minute ago
- › Show Your Linux 3 minutes ago
- › Club for those with beastly mATX/ITX rigs. 3 minutes ago
- › First time water user, need help picking components for Ncase M1 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] Screenshot of Your Games Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Scratch Build Case Club 4 minutes ago
- › GTAV PC - Overclock.net Group 5 minutes ago
- › [MOD] LGA775 Support For LGA771 Xeon CPUs 6 minutes ago
- › Stupid Question. But when does the free Promo end? 6 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-5960X Processor by superericla
- › Intel Core i7-5930K Processor by Kylar182
- › BIOSTAR H81MHV3 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard by Elektro
- › Dell UltraSharp U2515H 25-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor by Manticorp
- › QNIX QX2710 LED Evolution ll 27" 2560x1440 WQHD PLS (LG IPS)... by Checkm8
- › Biostar TA970 Plus by Undervolter
- › HP ENVY 32-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor Quad-HD by johnadams
- › Corsair K70 RGB Mechanical Keyboard (Cherry MX Red) by 15goudreau
- › Aqua Computer Flow sensor "high flow" G1/4 for aquaero by Artah
- › LEPA Liquid Cooler Cooling LPWAC240-HF by Agent Smith1984
- › A collection of thoughts about graphics cards...
- › Intel Haswell CPU review - Core i7 4790K,...
- › Seasonic Fanless PSU Noise
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014