Holy F&*^? Should I be upset or not? I've had my eyes examined a couple maybe 3-4 times throughout my life because i never felt i had the greatest eye sight however i was unable to prove it and on top of that i had a skeptical father who told me if i looked through a piece of paper with a hole in it it would train my eyes and i would have perfect eye sight. So i did what was natural and listened to him. Needless to say it got better not. I had a couple of routine eye exams throughout my life comeing back showing my eye sight was a little bit pmaybe in the area that i perhaps may or maynot benfiiit from glasses i even owned a pair or two however they did minsclue nothing. The other week i made the decision that i would have my eyes examined again. I made the trip to the standard optical down my street and was fortunate enought to get a top notch optomitrist to see me. He ran his tests blah blah .. i was throughly convinced it was the same ol ****. After he had finished he sat me down (well i was already seated) and continued to tell me i had a level 4 stigmitism in not 1 but both eyes....
eye doctor: you have a level 4 sigmatism in both of your eyes
lowkickqop: mmm... what does that mean
eye doctor... it means you cant see ****.. (not quite in those words) but close
lowkickqop: so if i get glasses it will help me see?
eye doctor: let me explain... yada yada.. you lowkickqop are a level 4 (shows me on paper how i see) a level 5 is legally blind..
lowkickqop: (im thinking at this point he is getting his point accrossed pretty well and was stunned i was able to find the place without a seeing eye dog)
eye doctor: here is with glasses.. here is without..
lowkickqop: mother f^%$ing S^$% ( i can see)
I have had these bad boys for a couple of weeks now.. I can tell you i cant see fooey without with. It's quite the "eye opening" expeirience from going one day not being able to see to being able to see. It may not cross your pewny mind as to seeing very poorly your entire life how it affected it but there are soo many things soo many little things which we all know everyone are actually big things.
Today i am more happy than content to be able to use my eye sight to explore so many things.
Tell me some things that you are enjoying with your eye sight.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2910 Active Users (677 Members and 2233 Guests)
- › [Neowin] Amazon's six camera 3D smartphone leaks 27 seconds ago
- › [Contest] A Month of Winning! Overclock.net 10 Year Anniversary... 32 seconds ago
- › Cant boot into windows 8 36 seconds ago
- › [ARS] - Introducing Steam Guage 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Counter Strike Global Offensive Thread 1 minute ago
- › [Project] Homemade Stereo Valve (Vacuum Tube) Amplifier 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Case Labs Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › AMD High Performance Project- By Red1776 2 minutes ago
- › Razer brings forth a competition to win a Borderlands 2 custom... 4 minutes ago
- › Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Internal... by GorbazTheDragon
- › CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD Pure Sine Wave UPS (1500VA/900W) by Dantrax
- › i-Rocks KR-6820E-WH White 104 Key USB Wired Backlit Gaming Keyboard... by Dantrax
- › CORSAIR AX860i 860W Power Supply by jojoharalds
- › Logitech G500s by Woolley
- › Crucial M500 120GB SATA mSATA Internal Solid State Drive CT120M500SSD3 by seepra
- › CRUCIAL M500 240GB 2.5" SATA SSD by orlfman
- › Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro - Full Version by Haydius
- › ZALMAN Z9 Black Computer Case by buzzbuzzbuzz
- › COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 Plus RR-B10-212P-G1 120mm sleeve CPU Cooler by Kunou
- › overclocking kingston and ranscend rams by yakamaster
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -... by AlphaC
- › Need some help / ddr3 dual ram by Kam3760
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no... by Kam3760
- › Move your My Documents folder to another... by DMills
- › Calculating Power Savings from a Platinum PSU by AlphaC
- › EVGA Hadron Air Chassis - Tips &... by Coreda
- › AMD Mantle, CPU Bottlenecks, CPU Limitations,... by RagingCain
- › [Op-ed/Opinion] Why AMD needs an R9 280 or R9... by AlphaC
- › Qosmio x70-75 Overheating Solutions by Arizonian