OOOOOO, there's a blog O.o
Well taking care of people sick with the flu for my spring break.
Meant to do something for me during my time off, but I guess life has other plans haha.
Characteristically I catch something at the least opportune time, at the end of my break. Which is just dandy, I love how I make doing that a habit .
Doctor had some heartening news though:
"Good news is you don't have the flu.
But looking at the back of your throat, you have a nasty virus of some sort."
GREAT, I expose myself to a strain of flu not in the flu shots, go out of my way to catch it early, and spend nearly a week doing so and for what? I catch a virus!
If I didn't find the situation so funny, I think I'd be mad.
But on the other hand, I get to say "I caught a virus before my computer for once!"
Well I got prescribed something to the effect of "liquid Lortab" which basically means I have something besides Benadryl to help me sleep at night ^_^
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2000 Active Users (377 Members and 1623 Guests)
- › [PCGamesN]AMD RX Vega’s pricing was “not just for launch, but ongoing” 4 seconds ago
- › [PCGAMER] Final Fantasy 15 hands-on: a sight to see in 4K, if... 39 seconds ago
- › [Official] Creative Sound Blaster Z, Zx & ZxR Series Club 44 seconds ago
- › [OFFICIAL] PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds Information & Discussion... 49 seconds ago
- › [Various] Gamescom 2017 Gameplay Videos and Trailers 2 minutes ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 3 minutes ago
- › [XSPC] RayStorm Neo (AMD sTR4) Threadripper 4 minutes ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Logitech announces G903 and G703 mice with "POWERPLAY" wireless... 5 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 7 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...