So after a long time of being frustrated at the SMP client and trying to get it figured out over in Standford's forums. I have got it to work
With the help of my fellow teammate Havegooda, we went back to the basics (IE settings turned out to be the problem).
Now I am working on a WU for my team
Finally, mad points are coming.
Team Slow-'n-Low FTW!!!!!
Currently, there are 2378 Active Users (508 Members and 1870 Guests)
- › Software recommendation to improve OS? 2 minutes ago
- › Official Computer Room Pics 3 minutes ago
- › New High End Build Suggestions 4 minutes ago
- › [Giveaway] Overclock.net Swiftech H220X Giveaway!!! 6 minutes ago
- › BenQ BL3200PT Blurry Text 6 minutes ago
- › Short PSU list - ATX PSUs that are 160mm or shorter (small-case... 7 minutes ago
- › How to Request Your Folding Milestone Badge(s) 8 minutes ago
- › [Official] - Xeon X5660-X58 Review & Discussion [and Xeon L5639... 8 minutes ago
- › [The Guardian] Ancient planetary system with its own sun-like star... 9 minutes ago
- › Logitech g302 soon? 9 minutes ago
- › Intel Pentium G2030 / 3 GHz processor by Kosenator
- › XSPC Raystorm CPU Block for Intel Socket LGA 775, 1156, 1155, 1366,... by ffhammack
- › XSPC D5 reservoir by ffhammack
- › XSPC EX240 by ffhammack
- › FinalMouse 2015 by kaptchka
- › EVGA GeForce GTX 770 Classified Video Card by vargus14
- › Xfx Radeon HD 4870x2 by cvin
- › VisionTek USB Pocket SSD 120GB by WilliamGayde
- › Intel Core i5-4440 3.1GHz (3.3GHz Turbo) LGA 1150 Quad-Core Desktop... by dennphill
- › Intel Core i7-4930K 3.4GHz LGA 2011 Six-Core Desktop Processor by DamselinDistres
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend