So after a long time of being frustrated at the SMP client and trying to get it figured out over in Standford's forums. I have got it to work
With the help of my fellow teammate Havegooda, we went back to the basics (IE settings turned out to be the problem).
Now I am working on a WU for my team
Finally, mad points are coming.
Team Slow-'n-Low FTW!!!!!
Currently, there are 2198 Active Users (434 Members and 1764 Guests)
- › [Guardian] 32GB iPhone 7 significantly slower than more expensive... 41 seconds ago
- › wierd buzzing high pitch noise 1 minute ago
- › Diminishing Return? 3 minutes ago
- › [ExtremeTech] Tesla claims it can control how customers use its... 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] ASUS sabertooth AMD Owners Club 5 minutes ago
- › [QNIX UHD3216R] 4k Matte AHVA with AMD Free-Sync 5 minutes ago
- › Need help adding some more space for games 5 minutes ago
- › Gaming Headphones 5 minutes ago
- › EK pump RPM speed question... and bubbles in res 6 minutes ago
- › [PCMonitors] Philips BDM4037UW Curved VA 4k 40” Monitor 7 minutes ago
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet CPU Coolers by AyyMD
- › Aodin Mini Smart Android Projector by jasonwell90
- › Macho X2 by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake Mini Typhoon by NotUrAvrgG33k
- › Nixeus 24in, 1920x1080, Full HD, 144Hz, FreeSync, LED Backlight... by bluedevil
- › Cherry MC 4000 by Ino.
- › DEMCiflex Dust Filter by The Sandman
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard) by TheCautiousOne
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...