So after a long time of being frustrated at the SMP client and trying to get it figured out over in Standford's forums. I have got it to work
With the help of my fellow teammate Havegooda, we went back to the basics (IE settings turned out to be the problem).
Now I am working on a WU for my team
Finally, mad points are coming.
Team Slow-'n-Low FTW!!!!!
Currently, there are 2434 Active Users (580 Members and 1854 Guests)
- › [Official] 5GHz Overclock Club 17 seconds ago
- › The Last of Us 31 seconds ago
- › ASUS X99 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread (North America) 53 seconds ago
- › [Build Log] Devil's Lair - (SilverStone Raven RV05) 1 minute ago
- › NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan Z Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] Winter is coming! The slow but surely build... (Corsair... 2 minutes ago
- › *OFFICIAL* Parvum Systems Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › GTX 970 SLI Questions 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 290X / 290 Owners Club 5 minutes ago
- › Are My Specs Right For Another R9 290? 5 minutes ago
- › Synology DiskStation 2-Bay (Diskless) Network Attached Storage DS713+ by easynator
- › EK Supremacy Evo CPU Block by vMax65
- › CORSAIR Hydro Series H80i Water Cooler by jumpy2219
- › Parvum Systems S2.0 by easynator
- › Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz 6 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by Rigwizard
- › Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R1) by Skye12977
- › GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 660 GV-N660OC-2GD Video Card by Touhid Shohan
- › Half-Life 2 by andrews2547
- › BenQ XL2420TX Black-Red 24"" 5ms (2ms GTG) Widescreen... by cutty1998
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by Skye12977
- › My Dream PC under $10,000 By: iRyanSparkz YT
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine