And the winner iiiisss...Boot to the Head!
Amazingly, this time at least, GTA IV hasn't done any significant damage to my machine. Hell, it hasn't done any at all. It hasn't crashed, taking with it the OS...hell, if I wanted to, I could start it right up right now.
That being said...meh, there isn't really anything cool in Liberty City to explore after completing the story, and there isn't really a good weapon selection like SA had. I suppose I could make a rocketglock or something....idunno. Liberty is nice, and I really like Niko Bellic, but I have a feeling I'm not going to be going back to Liberty any time soon. I'm getting an odd urge to return to Los Santos.
My god...if someone ported San Andreas to IV's engine, I'd be in GTA heaven.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2531 Active Users (428 Members and 2103 Guests)
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 22 seconds ago
- › Post Your Server!!! 43 seconds ago
- › [Official] Overwatch Information and Discussion Thread 45 seconds ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 57 seconds ago
- › [MOD] Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ OC - Better Custom BIOS 1 minute ago
- › [Sponsored] ------- "TEARS IN RAIN" ------- (Blade Runner Inspired... 2 minutes ago
- › [VERGE] Dell 8K 32" monitor 3 minutes ago
- › Small gaming build 4 minutes ago
- › [VC] Intel Core i9-7980XE 18-core early benchmarks 5 minutes ago
- › Cooling for new build 5 minutes ago
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...