1) Go to the BOINC homepage.
2) You can click on "Choose Projects" for a list of available Projects, but to install them, click on "Download and run BOINC Software":
3) Install BOINC. Once that's done, run the BOINC Manager, and you'll be prompted to add a project:
4) You can choose from a list of the Projects here. I'm going to start with Rosetta:
5) Press "Next" and it will install. You will then be asked for your account information. For new users, enter your email address and a password:
6) Let installation finish, and when you close the window, a page will open in your web browser. First you will be asked for your own info:
Next you'll be asked for your team. In the "Key Words" section, just type in "Overclock.net" and then search for it:
Now click "Join this team", and you're part of OCN's BOINC team.
7) Now go back to the BOINC Manager. You can see the stats for your projects here. Doubleclick the main windows to open a graphic too if you wish:
8) If you wish to add more Projects, press the "Add Project" button, and follow the same process as above.
Note: You will need to register for each seperate Project. They don't all use the same account.
You can then monitor all projects in the BOINC Manager using the tabs bar along the top:
You can also try using the "Advanced View", which can improve computing performance: