I've been looking for some less popular gaming mice because I think a lot of Razer, SteelSeries, etc. stuff is overpriced and you end up paying for the name. I've already had a good experience with a cheaper Chinese brand A4Tech, and although I wasn't able to find a small enough mouse from them for fingertip grip, the build quality and sensor were fine (and it cost a lot less than comparable Logitech products for example)
So anyway, I found out that a German PC accessory manufacturer hama is making gaming mice as well. Their newest offering is uRage Reaper:
According to the spec sheet, it's got everything gamers usually want: Avago 3090 sensor, 1,000 Hz polling rate, Omron switches, Teflon feet, weights, all that jazz. The price on manufacturer site is 50 euro (~66 dollars) though, which is pretty high, so no reason to go for a less-known manufacturer here.
Since I'm looking for a small, light, fingertip grip mouse I was a lot more interested in their "uRage Mobile" though:
It's got teflon feet and rubber grips which is good I suppose, but I wasn't able to find neither its dimensions nor the weight ANYWHERE. The only proper reviews which don't rehash what was said on hama site are in German, but they don't seem to have any info about sensor, size, or weight either. Its MSRP is 25 euro which is a lot better.
hama's original mouse from uRage series is called simply "uRage" (lol), a rather cheap (20 euro, might be even cheaper at retailers) and it seems to have very positive reviews on amazon.co.uk:
This thing seems rather long, so clearly not for finger / claw though. Miss again.
I'd appreciate any comments from OCN users who have used one of these hama uRage mice, especially if someone can tell me the size of uRage Mobile.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 4246 Active Users (655 Members and 3591 Guests)
- › [PCWorld] Microsoft pulls August Windows update after crashes 13 seconds ago
- › Kepler Bios Tweaker V1.26 (V1.27 added) TDP unlock GTX 780TI 780... 20 seconds ago
- › [OFFICIAL] GTX 770 Owners Club 28 seconds ago
- › [Official] Nvidia GeForce GTX TITAN Owners' club 33 seconds ago
- › Intel 5960X Haswell-E 8 core - Quick Observations 44 seconds ago
- › No sound when watching youtube videos in goole chrome 56 seconds ago
- › [PR] Swiftech releases the H220-X all-in-one CPU cooler 58 seconds ago
- › [Official] Case Labs Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › [Vortez]AMD R9 285 To Be Released September 2nd 1 minute ago
- › change my corsair 1500 1 minute ago
- › Crucial MX100 512GB SATA 2.5" 7mm (with 9.5mm adapter)... by Sensei Andrew
- › Swiftech H220-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by ganzosrevenge
- › LG Nexus 5 D820 16GB Unlocked GSM 4G LTE Quad-Core Android... by Biosht
- › EVGA SuperNOVA 850G2 80PLUS Gold Certified ATX12V/EPS12V 850W Power... by JackCY
- › Corsair Obsidian 350D by ganzosrevenge
- › Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power... by Bavarianbeast
- › CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i Water Cooler by rtprimo
- › Audio-Technica AT2020 USB Condenser USB Microphone by jameyscott
- › BitFenix Comrade BFC-COM-100-WWXS1-RP Computer Case by melek-taus
- › Asus Rampage III Extreme Socket 1366/ Intel X58/ 3-Way SLI &... by XtachiX
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...