I've been looking for some less popular gaming mice because I think a lot of Razer, SteelSeries, etc. stuff is overpriced and you end up paying for the name. I've already had a good experience with a cheaper Chinese brand A4Tech, and although I wasn't able to find a small enough mouse from them for fingertip grip, the build quality and sensor were fine (and it cost a lot less than comparable Logitech products for example)
So anyway, I found out that a German PC accessory manufacturer hama is making gaming mice as well. Their newest offering is uRage Reaper:
According to the spec sheet, it's got everything gamers usually want: Avago 3090 sensor, 1,000 Hz polling rate, Omron switches, Teflon feet, weights, all that jazz. The price on manufacturer site is 50 euro (~66 dollars) though, which is pretty high, so no reason to go for a less-known manufacturer here.
Since I'm looking for a small, light, fingertip grip mouse I was a lot more interested in their "uRage Mobile" though:
It's got teflon feet and rubber grips which is good I suppose, but I wasn't able to find neither its dimensions nor the weight ANYWHERE. The only proper reviews which don't rehash what was said on hama site are in German, but they don't seem to have any info about sensor, size, or weight either. Its MSRP is 25 euro which is a lot better.
hama's original mouse from uRage series is called simply "uRage" (lol), a rather cheap (20 euro, might be even cheaper at retailers) and it seems to have very positive reviews on amazon.co.uk:
This thing seems rather long, so clearly not for finger / claw though. Miss again.
I'd appreciate any comments from OCN users who have used one of these hama uRage mice, especially if someone can tell me the size of uRage Mobile.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2063 Active Users (310 Members and 1753 Guests)
- › [Official] Mechanical Keyboard Club - Because saving money is boring. 48 seconds ago
- › Need some clarification on stress testing my i7-930 1 minute ago
- › [PcMag] South Korea Makes Game Hacking Illegal 2 minutes ago
- › My Samsung P2450 24" LCD just doesn't die after like 6 years.... 2 minutes ago
- › Gaming and mouse response BIOS optimization guide for modern PC... 4 minutes ago
- › Two Samsung 850 Pro 128 GiB SSD's in RAID 0 or RAID 1? 5 minutes ago
- › [SAMMOBILE] Exclusive: Galaxy S8 is not going to feature a 3.5mm... 6 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Pascal latency problems - Hotfix doesn't work for everyone. 6 minutes ago
- › Trippel monitor office build help 8 minutes ago
- › Thermaltake riing rgb fans not remembering setting 9 minutes ago
- › PNY GeForce GTX 1060 6GB Graphics Card (VCGGTX10606PB) by Hequaqua
- › COOLER MASTER USA MasterBox 5T by Jedson3614
- › ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Edition 4GB GDDR5 128-bit DL-DVI... by Jedson3614
- › Creative Sound BlasterX Katana by WilliamGayde
- › LG 29UC88-B UltraWide IPS LED HDMI X 2 Monitor by AlphaC
- › LG Electronics UM67 29UM67 29-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor by AlphaC
- › Lumsing Harmonica Series Dual-USB Portable Battery Charger 13000... by KipH
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet Edition Liquid CPU Cooler... by AyyMD
- › Western Digital Black 1TB (WD1002FAEX-00Y9A0) 7200rpm, 64mb cache... by Walitorax
- › Thermalright TRUE Spirit 140 Direct by AyyMD
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...