I've been looking for some less popular gaming mice because I think a lot of Razer, SteelSeries, etc. stuff is overpriced and you end up paying for the name. I've already had a good experience with a cheaper Chinese brand A4Tech, and although I wasn't able to find a small enough mouse from them for fingertip grip, the build quality and sensor were fine (and it cost a lot less than comparable Logitech products for example)
So anyway, I found out that a German PC accessory manufacturer hama is making gaming mice as well. Their newest offering is uRage Reaper:
According to the spec sheet, it's got everything gamers usually want: Avago 3090 sensor, 1,000 Hz polling rate, Omron switches, Teflon feet, weights, all that jazz. The price on manufacturer site is 50 euro (~66 dollars) though, which is pretty high, so no reason to go for a less-known manufacturer here.
Since I'm looking for a small, light, fingertip grip mouse I was a lot more interested in their "uRage Mobile" though:
It's got teflon feet and rubber grips which is good I suppose, but I wasn't able to find neither its dimensions nor the weight ANYWHERE. The only proper reviews which don't rehash what was said on hama site are in German, but they don't seem to have any info about sensor, size, or weight either. Its MSRP is 25 euro which is a lot better.
hama's original mouse from uRage series is called simply "uRage" (lol), a rather cheap (20 euro, might be even cheaper at retailers) and it seems to have very positive reviews on amazon.co.uk:
This thing seems rather long, so clearly not for finger / claw though. Miss again.
I'd appreciate any comments from OCN users who have used one of these hama uRage mice, especially if someone can tell me the size of uRage Mobile.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2207 Active Users (359 Members and 1848 Guests)
- › Can you recomend some good portable web browsers for Linux? 35 seconds ago
- › Geforce 8800 DESTRUCTION Competition - DISCUSSION THREAD 3 minutes ago
- › [Various] ASUS debuts ROG SWIFT PG279Q 144hz IPS and G-SYNC 3 minutes ago
- › Power Supply advice for my new x99 build 5 minutes ago
- › EK Club 7 minutes ago
- › [Guru3d] Starwars battlefront beta benchmark 7 minutes ago
- › Asus AM1I-A with Athlon 5150 freezes and reboot. 8 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 8 minutes ago
- › [ZDnet]US dollar to blame for global PC shipment decline: Gartner 8 minutes ago
- › Activation of cores in Hawaii, Tonga and Fiji (unlockability tester... 11 minutes ago
- › Supermicro Motherboard ATX DDR4 3000 C7X99-OCE-O by Hukkel
- › CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply by buttface420
- › PNY XLR8 GeForce GTX 980 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card VCGGTX9804XPB-CG by jlhawn
- › Logitech G510s Gaming Keyboard with Game Panel LCD Screen by Lady Fitzgerald
- › MSI Computer ATX DDR4 Motherboard Z170A GAMING M7 by ObscureParadox
- › Poseidon Z RGB Blue Switch KB-PZR-KLBRUS-01 by NerdinOut
- › JVC HAFX102B XX Xtreme Bass Earbuds, Black by un-midas touch
- › Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery (Technician) - Lifetime License by oliverpowell
- › Mionix Castor Multi-Color Ergonomic Optical Gaming Mouse,... by Maximillion
- › Super Flower Leadex Platinum 550w by NinjaDuck
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...
- › P5K-VM chassis intrusion hardware fix
- › overcloking gtx 770 lightning
- › Regarding CSGO MouseMovementRecorder
- › Dangerous Things: xNTi NFC Tag Implants