I've been looking for some less popular gaming mice because I think a lot of Razer, SteelSeries, etc. stuff is overpriced and you end up paying for the name. I've already had a good experience with a cheaper Chinese brand A4Tech, and although I wasn't able to find a small enough mouse from them for fingertip grip, the build quality and sensor were fine (and it cost a lot less than comparable Logitech products for example)
So anyway, I found out that a German PC accessory manufacturer hama is making gaming mice as well. Their newest offering is uRage Reaper:
According to the spec sheet, it's got everything gamers usually want: Avago 3090 sensor, 1,000 Hz polling rate, Omron switches, Teflon feet, weights, all that jazz. The price on manufacturer site is 50 euro (~66 dollars) though, which is pretty high, so no reason to go for a less-known manufacturer here.
Since I'm looking for a small, light, fingertip grip mouse I was a lot more interested in their "uRage Mobile" though:
It's got teflon feet and rubber grips which is good I suppose, but I wasn't able to find neither its dimensions nor the weight ANYWHERE. The only proper reviews which don't rehash what was said on hama site are in German, but they don't seem to have any info about sensor, size, or weight either. Its MSRP is 25 euro which is a lot better.
hama's original mouse from uRage series is called simply "uRage" (lol), a rather cheap (20 euro, might be even cheaper at retailers) and it seems to have very positive reviews on amazon.co.uk:
This thing seems rather long, so clearly not for finger / claw though. Miss again.
I'd appreciate any comments from OCN users who have used one of these hama uRage mice, especially if someone can tell me the size of uRage Mobile.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2268 Active Users (454 Members and 1814 Guests)
- › Nvidia GTX 900 cards custom bios (upon request ) 1 minute ago
- › *appraisal* Dell Inspiron i7559-763BLK 2 minutes ago
- › Do not buy XSPC Raystorm CPU block if you have a 6-core or may... 2 minutes ago
- › Project Irresponsible!!! 5930k, Dual Titan x, SMA8 and all the... 2 minutes ago
- › OCN RAM Addict Club-Gallery 3 minutes ago
- › Asus X99-DELUXE/U3.1 Random boot times with Samsung 950 PRO 4 minutes ago
- › Brass Bottom Boys 4 minutes ago
- › Audible noise coming from PC when moving mouse 4 minutes ago
- › What would you like to see from Silicon Lottery? 5 minutes ago
- › Asus RT-AC88u vs ac5300 vs nighthawk x8 vs others.. 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica ATH A900X by slickwilly
- › Nixeus MODA PRO MK-104BN16 (Kailh Brown Switches) by Duality92
- › Perfect Pixel WASABI MANGO UHD400 REAL 4K HDMI 2.0 40" UHD... by RollerCoaster9
- › Gigabyte XTREME Gaming Mouse (GM-XM300) by 44TZL
- › Alphacool Eisplateau Anti-Static Work- and Mounting Mat, 120x60cm by Ypsylon
- › Beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO Open Studio Headphones 250 Ohms by Farih
- › Logitech Wireless Illuminated Keyboard K800 by SundayGamer
- › Corsair Vengeance M65 Black Wired Laser Gaming Mouse by SundayGamer
- › EK Waterblocks EK-RES X4 250 by Ypsylon
- › Rosewill Gaming Keyboard (RIKB-11003) by Mingan
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...