I've been looking for some less popular gaming mice because I think a lot of Razer, SteelSeries, etc. stuff is overpriced and you end up paying for the name. I've already had a good experience with a cheaper Chinese brand A4Tech, and although I wasn't able to find a small enough mouse from them for fingertip grip, the build quality and sensor were fine (and it cost a lot less than comparable Logitech products for example)
So anyway, I found out that a German PC accessory manufacturer hama is making gaming mice as well. Their newest offering is uRage Reaper:
According to the spec sheet, it's got everything gamers usually want: Avago 3090 sensor, 1,000 Hz polling rate, Omron switches, Teflon feet, weights, all that jazz. The price on manufacturer site is 50 euro (~66 dollars) though, which is pretty high, so no reason to go for a less-known manufacturer here.
Since I'm looking for a small, light, fingertip grip mouse I was a lot more interested in their "uRage Mobile" though:
It's got teflon feet and rubber grips which is good I suppose, but I wasn't able to find neither its dimensions nor the weight ANYWHERE. The only proper reviews which don't rehash what was said on hama site are in German, but they don't seem to have any info about sensor, size, or weight either. Its MSRP is 25 euro which is a lot better.
hama's original mouse from uRage series is called simply "uRage" (lol), a rather cheap (20 euro, might be even cheaper at retailers) and it seems to have very positive reviews on amazon.co.uk:
This thing seems rather long, so clearly not for finger / claw though. Miss again.
I'd appreciate any comments from OCN users who have used one of these hama uRage mice, especially if someone can tell me the size of uRage Mobile.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1672 Active Users (277 Members and 1395 Guests)
- › [Official] - Xeon X5660-X58 Review & Discussion [and Xeon L5639... 54 seconds ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1070 Owner's Club 2 minutes ago
- › Acer Predator XB241H Gsync 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] Overwatch Information and Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › nVidia GTX 950 Overclock 6 minutes ago
- › Do I need a 6700k or a 6800k? 9 minutes ago
- › [AT] Intel Launches 3D NAND SSDs for Client & Enterprise 9 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA Titan X Pascal Owners Thread 10 minutes ago
- › How To Unlock The System BIOS On An ASUS G75VX | nVidia GTX 670MX... 10 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 390/390X Owners Club 11 minutes ago
- › SteelSeries Rival FPS Optimized Optical Gaming Mouse by SuperZan
- › Kanto YU3 4" 2-Way Powered Bookshelf Speakers with aptX... by SightUp
- › Corsair Commander Mini by d0mini
- › Toshiba Satellite C55-B C55-B5296 15.6" LED (TruBrite)... by Skye12977
- › Fnatic Rush G1 by Paradigm84
- › Umi Max 4G Phablet by jojoenglish85
- › Tesoro Gram Spectrum by geggeg
- › Cooler Master Master Box 5 by WilliamGayde
- › be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 by Jedson3614
- › HP Z27s 27-inch IPS UHD Display by WilliamGayde
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...