I've been looking for some less popular gaming mice because I think a lot of Razer, SteelSeries, etc. stuff is overpriced and you end up paying for the name. I've already had a good experience with a cheaper Chinese brand A4Tech, and although I wasn't able to find a small enough mouse from them for fingertip grip, the build quality and sensor were fine (and it cost a lot less than comparable Logitech products for example)
So anyway, I found out that a German PC accessory manufacturer hama is making gaming mice as well. Their newest offering is uRage Reaper:
According to the spec sheet, it's got everything gamers usually want: Avago 3090 sensor, 1,000 Hz polling rate, Omron switches, Teflon feet, weights, all that jazz. The price on manufacturer site is 50 euro (~66 dollars) though, which is pretty high, so no reason to go for a less-known manufacturer here.
Since I'm looking for a small, light, fingertip grip mouse I was a lot more interested in their "uRage Mobile" though:
It's got teflon feet and rubber grips which is good I suppose, but I wasn't able to find neither its dimensions nor the weight ANYWHERE. The only proper reviews which don't rehash what was said on hama site are in German, but they don't seem to have any info about sensor, size, or weight either. Its MSRP is 25 euro which is a lot better.
hama's original mouse from uRage series is called simply "uRage" (lol), a rather cheap (20 euro, might be even cheaper at retailers) and it seems to have very positive reviews on amazon.co.uk:
This thing seems rather long, so clearly not for finger / claw though. Miss again.
I'd appreciate any comments from OCN users who have used one of these hama uRage mice, especially if someone can tell me the size of uRage Mobile.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 3379 Active Users (591 Members and 2788 Guests)
- › [Official] Star Citizen Information & Discussion Thread 22 seconds ago
- › [Chiphell] [wccftech] Nvidia GM200 Titan 2, AMD Fiji 380X and... 1 minute ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › Will I7 4790k bottleneck 280x crossfire ? 2 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] GTX 770 Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › Max Payne 3 On steam for 5.99 2 minutes ago
- › Interenet browser issue 3 minutes ago
- › [TW] Sony Hackers Issue New Threat 3 minutes ago
- › [Guardian] Privacy is not dead: Microsoft prepares to take on the... 3 minutes ago
- › Noctua NH-D15 vs AIO coolers 3 minutes ago
- › Fractal Design Define R4 with Window Arctic White Silent ATX Mid... by azanimefan
- › Far Cry 4 by Thready
- › Corsair Commander Mini by aka13
- › Phanteks PH-TC14PE_BK by geggeg
- › AOC E1759fwu 17-Inch Class, USB 3.0 Powered, Portable LCD / LED... by WilliamGayde
- › MSI Z97-Gaming 5 ATX Intel Motherboard by MunchenOC
- › ACER 28IN LED 3840X2160 B286HK YMJDPPRZ HDMI DVI BLK 2MS /... by Ironman517
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 CC-9011034-WLED Computer Case by bilbs84
- › EK Waterblocks EK-FC770 GTX - Nickel by bilbs84
- › Phobya Balancer 250 Silver Nickel by bilbs84
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine