I've been looking for some less popular gaming mice because I think a lot of Razer, SteelSeries, etc. stuff is overpriced and you end up paying for the name. I've already had a good experience with a cheaper Chinese brand A4Tech, and although I wasn't able to find a small enough mouse from them for fingertip grip, the build quality and sensor were fine (and it cost a lot less than comparable Logitech products for example)
So anyway, I found out that a German PC accessory manufacturer hama is making gaming mice as well. Their newest offering is uRage Reaper:
According to the spec sheet, it's got everything gamers usually want: Avago 3090 sensor, 1,000 Hz polling rate, Omron switches, Teflon feet, weights, all that jazz. The price on manufacturer site is 50 euro (~66 dollars) though, which is pretty high, so no reason to go for a less-known manufacturer here.
Since I'm looking for a small, light, fingertip grip mouse I was a lot more interested in their "uRage Mobile" though:
It's got teflon feet and rubber grips which is good I suppose, but I wasn't able to find neither its dimensions nor the weight ANYWHERE. The only proper reviews which don't rehash what was said on hama site are in German, but they don't seem to have any info about sensor, size, or weight either. Its MSRP is 25 euro which is a lot better.
hama's original mouse from uRage series is called simply "uRage" (lol), a rather cheap (20 euro, might be even cheaper at retailers) and it seems to have very positive reviews on amazon.co.uk:
This thing seems rather long, so clearly not for finger / claw though. Miss again.
I'd appreciate any comments from OCN users who have used one of these hama uRage mice, especially if someone can tell me the size of uRage Mobile.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2585 Active Users (639 Members and 1946 Guests)
- › [Gamespot] Witcher 3 Dev Not Planning to Discuss Cyberpunk 2077... 54 seconds ago
- › ["Silicon Lottery"] Intel Core i7 4790k able of 4.8GHz@1.3V 320usd 1 minute ago
- › GTX 980 Ti / Titan X for 1080p - crazy? 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Nvidia GeForce GTX TITAN X Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › [JPR] AIB market up in Q1, Nvidia increases market share lead 2 minutes ago
- › [videocardz] NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti performance benchmarks 2 minutes ago
- › EVGA power supplies information thread 2 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] - IRONBEAST - A fully watercooled, X-99, Quad-GPU, 900D... 3 minutes ago
- › What power supply would you use...(a quiz) 3 minutes ago
- › Upgrade monitor or gpu? 3 minutes ago
- › Klipsch R6i Black In-Ear Headphone with Patented Oval Tip (Black) by Nfsdude0125
- › Xigmatek Dark Knight S1283V Black Nickel CPU Cooler with 120mm... by raisethe3
- › Intel Core i5-2550K Processor 3.4 4 LGA 1155 BX80623I52550K by raisethe3
- › FinalMouse 2015 by FrankWmof
- › AeroCool Vs-3 Advance Mid-Tower Gaming Case by gasparspeed
- › G.SKILL NS Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3... by Elektro
- › Mayhems Biocide Extreme by NewUser16
- › Rosewill Neutron Mini ITX Computer Case, Supports VGA Card Length... by Skye12977
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 by WilliamGayde
- › ASUS STRIX-GTX980-DC2OC-4GD5 GTX 980 OC 4GB GDDR5... by WeRNothiNg
- › CPU Overclocking - ASUS K52JU
- › The Big VR Face-Off
- › Kingston Hyper X Fury Black 2x8GB 1600mhz Cl10
- › loading sound card into PCIe Slot
- › A collection of thoughts about graphics cards...
- › Intel Haswell CPU review - Core i7 4790K,...
- › Seasonic Fanless PSU Noise
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...