I've been looking for some less popular gaming mice because I think a lot of Razer, SteelSeries, etc. stuff is overpriced and you end up paying for the name. I've already had a good experience with a cheaper Chinese brand A4Tech, and although I wasn't able to find a small enough mouse from them for fingertip grip, the build quality and sensor were fine (and it cost a lot less than comparable Logitech products for example)
So anyway, I found out that a German PC accessory manufacturer hama is making gaming mice as well. Their newest offering is uRage Reaper:
According to the spec sheet, it's got everything gamers usually want: Avago 3090 sensor, 1,000 Hz polling rate, Omron switches, Teflon feet, weights, all that jazz. The price on manufacturer site is 50 euro (~66 dollars) though, which is pretty high, so no reason to go for a less-known manufacturer here.
Since I'm looking for a small, light, fingertip grip mouse I was a lot more interested in their "uRage Mobile" though:
It's got teflon feet and rubber grips which is good I suppose, but I wasn't able to find neither its dimensions nor the weight ANYWHERE. The only proper reviews which don't rehash what was said on hama site are in German, but they don't seem to have any info about sensor, size, or weight either. Its MSRP is 25 euro which is a lot better.
hama's original mouse from uRage series is called simply "uRage" (lol), a rather cheap (20 euro, might be even cheaper at retailers) and it seems to have very positive reviews on amazon.co.uk:
This thing seems rather long, so clearly not for finger / claw though. Miss again.
I'd appreciate any comments from OCN users who have used one of these hama uRage mice, especially if someone can tell me the size of uRage Mobile.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2769 Active Users (494 Members and 2275 Guests)
- › [Official] MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM AM4 Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › ZEN - Hyper Thread 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Minecraft Information and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] - X58 Xeon Club - 3 minutes ago
- › Asus X79-Deluxe Owners 3 minutes ago
- › [TechRadar] NVIDIA Virtually Confirms GTX 1080Ti Launch Date 4 minutes ago
- › [FREEBIES] MCCSolutions's Giving Back to OCN FUN TACO GIVEAWAY! $25... 4 minutes ago
- › Fans!!!! The most complete and comprehensive array of tests and... 4 minutes ago
- › bst's gaming mouse 5 minutes ago
- › Guy claims Zowie has X/Y axis latency variation 5 minutes ago
- › NETGEAR Dual Band 802.11ac Wireless Access Point (WAC104-100NAS) by Terrere
- › Tt eSPORTS Ventus Z Ergonomic Laser Gaming Mouse with 2-Zone RGB... by Jedson3614
- › Dungeon Siege III by michaeltibbsjr
- › Sapphire RX 460 2GB Single Fan D5 OC by sepiashimmer
- › NZXT Technologies Kraken X41 140mm All-In-One Liquid Cooling System... by maverickvii
- › JH Audio JH3X Pro by Chipp
- › Cryorig R1 Ultimate CR-R1A Dual Tower CPU Heatsink with 2xXF140 fans by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake PS-SPR-0850FPCBUS-R Smart Pro RGB 850W Zero Fan 80 PLUS... by Jedson3614
- › In Win 509 ROG Gaming eATX by khaosgamer
- › NZXT S340 Mid Tower Cases CA-S340W-B1 Glossy Black by AyyMD
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...