I've been looking for some less popular gaming mice because I think a lot of Razer, SteelSeries, etc. stuff is overpriced and you end up paying for the name. I've already had a good experience with a cheaper Chinese brand A4Tech, and although I wasn't able to find a small enough mouse from them for fingertip grip, the build quality and sensor were fine (and it cost a lot less than comparable Logitech products for example)
So anyway, I found out that a German PC accessory manufacturer hama is making gaming mice as well. Their newest offering is uRage Reaper:
According to the spec sheet, it's got everything gamers usually want: Avago 3090 sensor, 1,000 Hz polling rate, Omron switches, Teflon feet, weights, all that jazz. The price on manufacturer site is 50 euro (~66 dollars) though, which is pretty high, so no reason to go for a less-known manufacturer here.
Since I'm looking for a small, light, fingertip grip mouse I was a lot more interested in their "uRage Mobile" though:
It's got teflon feet and rubber grips which is good I suppose, but I wasn't able to find neither its dimensions nor the weight ANYWHERE. The only proper reviews which don't rehash what was said on hama site are in German, but they don't seem to have any info about sensor, size, or weight either. Its MSRP is 25 euro which is a lot better.
hama's original mouse from uRage series is called simply "uRage" (lol), a rather cheap (20 euro, might be even cheaper at retailers) and it seems to have very positive reviews on amazon.co.uk:
This thing seems rather long, so clearly not for finger / claw though. Miss again.
I'd appreciate any comments from OCN users who have used one of these hama uRage mice, especially if someone can tell me the size of uRage Mobile.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2506 Active Users (589 Members and 1917 Guests)
- › Switching from amd to Intel! I need suggestions please! 8 seconds ago
- › $160 for cpu+ motherboard 28 seconds ago
- › OCN RAM Addict Club-Gallery 29 seconds ago
- › Trying to find a good switch. 1 minute ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 1 minute ago
- › AMD Catalyst 15. 2 Beta Driver - Update 2 minutes ago
- › Complete Overclocking Guide: Sandy Bridge & Ivy Bridge | *ASRock... 2 minutes ago
- › [Phoronix] The Khronos Group Filed A Trademark On "Vulkan" API 3 minutes ago
- › Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Gaming Mouse 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] Asus CrossHair IV Formula/Extreme Club 3 minutes ago
- › Razer Inc. Blade 2014 128GB by ledzepp3
- › Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB 3.5" SATA Internal Hard Drive... by Nfsdude0125
- › Intel Core i7-4790K Processor- BX80646I74790K by Stream12
- › Sapphire Radeon R9 280X VAPOR-X Video Card by tabascosauz
- › Philips 40" BDM4065UC 4K Monitor by sam66er
- › COOLER MASTER V700 RS700-AFBAG1-US 700W Power Supply by DVIELIS
- › Corsair Vengeance M65 Black Wired Laser Gaming Mouse by levalencia
- › Ensourced Custom Full Cable Set by Wiz766
- › NZXT Digital Controller Cooling Fan with Grid AC-GRIDP-M1 by Depauville Kid
- › Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound by thetalljs
- › Seasonic Fanless PSU Noise
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel