I've been looking for some less popular gaming mice because I think a lot of Razer, SteelSeries, etc. stuff is overpriced and you end up paying for the name. I've already had a good experience with a cheaper Chinese brand A4Tech, and although I wasn't able to find a small enough mouse from them for fingertip grip, the build quality and sensor were fine (and it cost a lot less than comparable Logitech products for example)
So anyway, I found out that a German PC accessory manufacturer hama is making gaming mice as well. Their newest offering is uRage Reaper:
According to the spec sheet, it's got everything gamers usually want: Avago 3090 sensor, 1,000 Hz polling rate, Omron switches, Teflon feet, weights, all that jazz. The price on manufacturer site is 50 euro (~66 dollars) though, which is pretty high, so no reason to go for a less-known manufacturer here.
Since I'm looking for a small, light, fingertip grip mouse I was a lot more interested in their "uRage Mobile" though:
It's got teflon feet and rubber grips which is good I suppose, but I wasn't able to find neither its dimensions nor the weight ANYWHERE. The only proper reviews which don't rehash what was said on hama site are in German, but they don't seem to have any info about sensor, size, or weight either. Its MSRP is 25 euro which is a lot better.
hama's original mouse from uRage series is called simply "uRage" (lol), a rather cheap (20 euro, might be even cheaper at retailers) and it seems to have very positive reviews on amazon.co.uk:
This thing seems rather long, so clearly not for finger / claw though. Miss again.
I'd appreciate any comments from OCN users who have used one of these hama uRage mice, especially if someone can tell me the size of uRage Mobile.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2363 Active Users (388 Members and 1975 Guests)
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 970 Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › WP8.1 & MemoryStream.GetBuffer() 9 minutes ago
- › [Official] Mechanical Keyboard Club - Because saving money is boring. 12 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 290X / 290 Owners Club 12 minutes ago
- › The PPD Police 12 minutes ago
- › ASUS X99 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread (North... 13 minutes ago
- › [Official] DotA 2 Information and Discussion Thread. 13 minutes ago
- › [PC Gamer] Microsoft: Windows 10 Will Not Be Sold As a Subscription 14 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 980 Owner's Club 14 minutes ago
- › Waterfox 35.0: 20 January [Firefox 64-Bit] 15 minutes ago
- › MSI B85-G41 PC MATE Intel B85 Motherboard Bundle by khairlines
- › ZOWIE GEAR EC2-A Gaming Mouse by treav0r
- › GIGABYTE GA-B85M-DS3H Micro ATX Intel Motherboard by Dan-H
- › ASRock X99M Extreme4 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard by Richard Eckert
- › Intel Pentium G2030 / 3 GHz processor by Kosenator
- › XSPC Raystorm CPU Block for Intel Socket LGA 775, 1156, 1155, 1366,... by ffhammack
- › XSPC D5 reservoir by ffhammack
- › XSPC EX240 by ffhammack
- › FinalMouse 2015 by kaptchka
- › EVGA GeForce GTX 770 Classified Video Card by vargus14
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend