I've been looking for some less popular gaming mice because I think a lot of Razer, SteelSeries, etc. stuff is overpriced and you end up paying for the name. I've already had a good experience with a cheaper Chinese brand A4Tech, and although I wasn't able to find a small enough mouse from them for fingertip grip, the build quality and sensor were fine (and it cost a lot less than comparable Logitech products for example)
So anyway, I found out that a German PC accessory manufacturer hama is making gaming mice as well. Their newest offering is uRage Reaper:
According to the spec sheet, it's got everything gamers usually want: Avago 3090 sensor, 1,000 Hz polling rate, Omron switches, Teflon feet, weights, all that jazz. The price on manufacturer site is 50 euro (~66 dollars) though, which is pretty high, so no reason to go for a less-known manufacturer here.
Since I'm looking for a small, light, fingertip grip mouse I was a lot more interested in their "uRage Mobile" though:
It's got teflon feet and rubber grips which is good I suppose, but I wasn't able to find neither its dimensions nor the weight ANYWHERE. The only proper reviews which don't rehash what was said on hama site are in German, but they don't seem to have any info about sensor, size, or weight either. Its MSRP is 25 euro which is a lot better.
hama's original mouse from uRage series is called simply "uRage" (lol), a rather cheap (20 euro, might be even cheaper at retailers) and it seems to have very positive reviews on amazon.co.uk:
This thing seems rather long, so clearly not for finger / claw though. Miss again.
I'd appreciate any comments from OCN users who have used one of these hama uRage mice, especially if someone can tell me the size of uRage Mobile.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2630 Active Users (522 Members and 2108 Guests)
- › Need an amplifier recommendation 29 seconds ago
- › [Reddit] RX 480 fails PCI-E specification 46 seconds ago
- › Acrylic pipebending 101 47 seconds ago
- › Testing PCI Ex power draw under RX 480 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] Samsung 950 PRO Owners Club 4 minutes ago
- › That Perfect Day... 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1080 Owner's Club 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] OCN Camera Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Steelseries Kinzu V3 6 minutes ago
- › Broadwell-E thread 7 minutes ago
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 Silver by Jedson3614
- › Corsair CC-9011048-WW Carbide Series Air 540 White (CC-9011048-WW) by jakubowskib
- › Intel Core i7-4790K Processor- BX80646I74790K by ThatOneReviewer
- › ViewSonic VX2757-MHD 27-inch 1080p Gaming Monitor with 2ms, VGA,... by bluedevil
- › PNY CS2211 by Jedson3614
- › Ubuntu MATE 16.04 by DownshiftArtist
- › Netgear Nighthawk x4 AC2200 by Jedson3614
- › PNY Anarchy X 16GB 2800MHz by Jedson3614
- › Asus X99-A II by ondoy
- › Samson Meteor Mic USB Studio Microphone (Chrome) by Plastic Noise
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...