I've been looking for some less popular gaming mice because I think a lot of Razer, SteelSeries, etc. stuff is overpriced and you end up paying for the name. I've already had a good experience with a cheaper Chinese brand A4Tech, and although I wasn't able to find a small enough mouse from them for fingertip grip, the build quality and sensor were fine (and it cost a lot less than comparable Logitech products for example)
So anyway, I found out that a German PC accessory manufacturer hama is making gaming mice as well. Their newest offering is uRage Reaper:
According to the spec sheet, it's got everything gamers usually want: Avago 3090 sensor, 1,000 Hz polling rate, Omron switches, Teflon feet, weights, all that jazz. The price on manufacturer site is 50 euro (~66 dollars) though, which is pretty high, so no reason to go for a less-known manufacturer here.
Since I'm looking for a small, light, fingertip grip mouse I was a lot more interested in their "uRage Mobile" though:
It's got teflon feet and rubber grips which is good I suppose, but I wasn't able to find neither its dimensions nor the weight ANYWHERE. The only proper reviews which don't rehash what was said on hama site are in German, but they don't seem to have any info about sensor, size, or weight either. Its MSRP is 25 euro which is a lot better.
hama's original mouse from uRage series is called simply "uRage" (lol), a rather cheap (20 euro, might be even cheaper at retailers) and it seems to have very positive reviews on amazon.co.uk:
This thing seems rather long, so clearly not for finger / claw though. Miss again.
I'd appreciate any comments from OCN users who have used one of these hama uRage mice, especially if someone can tell me the size of uRage Mobile.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2182 Active Users (486 Members and 1696 Guests)
- › [Steam] Removing Payment Feature From Skyrim Workshop 3 seconds ago
- › [Youtube] 10 Minutes The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Ultra Gameplay 1080p... 8 seconds ago
- › PSU cover 12 seconds ago
- › FS: Corsair HX 750 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Counter Strike Global Offensive Thread 1 minute ago
- › [escapistmagazine] Gabe Newell Speaks on The Whole Paid Skyrim Mods... 2 minutes ago
- › [Scratch Build] Black Ice Project 2xSR1 560 LC custom case 2 minutes ago
- › April 2015 Foldathon: 27th - 29th 3 minutes ago
- › Deathadder vs Steelseries Rival? 3 minutes ago
- › [Sponsored] ~~~~ Simplicity~~~~~ EK Vulture Case Mod 3 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-4790K Processor- BX80646I74790K by numbrs
- › ASRock Fatal1ty FM2A88X+ Killer ATX AMD Motherboard by rebaygsda
- › Intel Core i7-5960X Processor by superericla
- › Intel Core i7-5930K Processor by Kylar182
- › BIOSTAR H81MHV3 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard by Elektro
- › Dell UltraSharp U2515H 25-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor by Manticorp
- › QNIX QX2710 LED Evolution ll 27" 2560x1440 WQHD PLS (LG IPS)... by Checkm8
- › Biostar TA970 Plus by Undervolter
- › HP ENVY 32-Inch Screen LED-Lit Monitor Quad-HD by johnadams
- › Corsair K70 RGB Mechanical Keyboard (Cherry MX Red) by 15goudreau
- › A collection of thoughts about graphics cards...
- › Intel Haswell CPU review - Core i7 4790K,...
- › Seasonic Fanless PSU Noise
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU
- › How to Get Linux Ubuntu Working with a GTX970...
- › The 2014 Year In Tech
- › Editors Pick Deals - Black Friday 2014