I've been looking for some less popular gaming mice because I think a lot of Razer, SteelSeries, etc. stuff is overpriced and you end up paying for the name. I've already had a good experience with a cheaper Chinese brand A4Tech, and although I wasn't able to find a small enough mouse from them for fingertip grip, the build quality and sensor were fine (and it cost a lot less than comparable Logitech products for example)
So anyway, I found out that a German PC accessory manufacturer hama is making gaming mice as well. Their newest offering is uRage Reaper:
According to the spec sheet, it's got everything gamers usually want: Avago 3090 sensor, 1,000 Hz polling rate, Omron switches, Teflon feet, weights, all that jazz. The price on manufacturer site is 50 euro (~66 dollars) though, which is pretty high, so no reason to go for a less-known manufacturer here.
Since I'm looking for a small, light, fingertip grip mouse I was a lot more interested in their "uRage Mobile" though:
It's got teflon feet and rubber grips which is good I suppose, but I wasn't able to find neither its dimensions nor the weight ANYWHERE. The only proper reviews which don't rehash what was said on hama site are in German, but they don't seem to have any info about sensor, size, or weight either. Its MSRP is 25 euro which is a lot better.
hama's original mouse from uRage series is called simply "uRage" (lol), a rather cheap (20 euro, might be even cheaper at retailers) and it seems to have very positive reviews on amazon.co.uk:
This thing seems rather long, so clearly not for finger / claw though. Miss again.
I'd appreciate any comments from OCN users who have used one of these hama uRage mice, especially if someone can tell me the size of uRage Mobile.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2924 Active Users (607 Members and 2317 Guests)
- › [Official] Samsung SM951 Owners Club 28 seconds ago
- › G700S constantly disconnecting 1 minute ago
- › [MOD] LGA775 Support For LGA771 Xeon CPUs 1 minute ago
- › [Engadget] Sony Xperia Z5: World's first 4K Phone @ 806 ppi 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Bitfenix Prodigy & Phenom Owner's Club 2 minutes ago
- › intel vs AMD and the Elgato HD 60 recording issues... 2 minutes ago
- › [PurePC] R9 380X tested against GPUs in the GTX 960 - R9 390 range 2 minutes ago
- › [Various] ASUS debuts ROG SWIFT PG279Q 144hz IPS and G-SYNC 3 minutes ago
- › [TechPowerUP] Phanteks Announces Power Splitter with Patented... 4 minutes ago
- › R9 280X Tri-X BIG Crossfire problem 4 minutes ago
- › EGDE 101 by Maximillion
- › MSI Computer ATX DDR4 Motherboard Z170A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM EDITION by topdog
- › Cooler Master: Silencio FP 120 PWM by DaveLT
- › Gigabyte GV-N970G1 GAMING-4GD -GTX970 4GB DDR5 256Bit PCI Express... by amd-dude
- › Crucial MX100 256GB SATA 2.5" SSD by amd-dude
- › G303 Daedalus Apex by Frenchy
- › Bluetooth Headphones COULAX V4.1 Magneto by 8bitG33k
- › Thermaltake Core V51 Computer Case CA-1C6-00M1WN-00 Black by skypine27
- › Logitech G910 Orion Spark RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (920-006385) by Nfsdude0125
- › In Wins 805. Front and back tempered glass panels by Duality92
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...
- › P5K-VM chassis intrusion hardware fix
- › overcloking gtx 770 lightning
- › Regarding CSGO MouseMovementRecorder