I've been looking for some less popular gaming mice because I think a lot of Razer, SteelSeries, etc. stuff is overpriced and you end up paying for the name. I've already had a good experience with a cheaper Chinese brand A4Tech, and although I wasn't able to find a small enough mouse from them for fingertip grip, the build quality and sensor were fine (and it cost a lot less than comparable Logitech products for example)
So anyway, I found out that a German PC accessory manufacturer hama is making gaming mice as well. Their newest offering is uRage Reaper:
According to the spec sheet, it's got everything gamers usually want: Avago 3090 sensor, 1,000 Hz polling rate, Omron switches, Teflon feet, weights, all that jazz. The price on manufacturer site is 50 euro (~66 dollars) though, which is pretty high, so no reason to go for a less-known manufacturer here.
Since I'm looking for a small, light, fingertip grip mouse I was a lot more interested in their "uRage Mobile" though:
It's got teflon feet and rubber grips which is good I suppose, but I wasn't able to find neither its dimensions nor the weight ANYWHERE. The only proper reviews which don't rehash what was said on hama site are in German, but they don't seem to have any info about sensor, size, or weight either. Its MSRP is 25 euro which is a lot better.
hama's original mouse from uRage series is called simply "uRage" (lol), a rather cheap (20 euro, might be even cheaper at retailers) and it seems to have very positive reviews on amazon.co.uk:
This thing seems rather long, so clearly not for finger / claw though. Miss again.
I'd appreciate any comments from OCN users who have used one of these hama uRage mice, especially if someone can tell me the size of uRage Mobile.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2670 Active Users (509 Members and 2161 Guests)
- › [OFFICIAL] ASUS RAMPAGE V EDITION 10 OWNER'S THREAD 5 seconds ago
- › [The Verge] A Japanese spacecraft has spotted a massive gravity... 12 seconds ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA Titan X Pascal Owners Thread 35 seconds ago
- › Silverstone Sugo SG13 Mini-ITX Owners Club 57 seconds ago
- › Anything for the ASUS Formula with the new AIO Modular system? 57 seconds ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 390/390X Owners Club 57 seconds ago
- › Need input, opinions for GTX 1060 versus GTX 1070! (Time is a factor) 1 minute ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1080 Owner's Club 1 minute ago
- › [Build Log] Project Orange Hot Rod- WC'ing a CaseLabs BH7 2 minutes ago
- › Skylake Non-K Overclock on ES? 2 minutes ago
- › Crucial Storage Executive, Version 3.38 by AlphaC
- › Samsung Magician 5.0 by AlphaC
- › Silverstone PM01 Matte Black by Duality92
- › Azza Photios250 by Duality92
- › COUGAR ATTACK X3 RGB Premium Gaming Mechanical Keyboard with Cherry... by WilliamGayde
- › GIGABYTE GA-970A-UD3 ATX AMD Motherboard by Butthungrymonkee
- › CRONOS RGB 3D 7.1 Surround Sound PC Gaming Headset by Jedson3614
- › Cougar Minos X3 Gaming Mouse by WilliamGayde
- › MSI GT72DOMINATORG1227 GT72 Dominator G-1227 i7-6820HK G-Sync GTX... by boostinsteve
- › Kasda Networks KA1900 Dual Band Wireless Router by WilliamGayde
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test