I've been looking for some less popular gaming mice because I think a lot of Razer, SteelSeries, etc. stuff is overpriced and you end up paying for the name. I've already had a good experience with a cheaper Chinese brand A4Tech, and although I wasn't able to find a small enough mouse from them for fingertip grip, the build quality and sensor were fine (and it cost a lot less than comparable Logitech products for example)
So anyway, I found out that a German PC accessory manufacturer hama is making gaming mice as well. Their newest offering is uRage Reaper:
According to the spec sheet, it's got everything gamers usually want: Avago 3090 sensor, 1,000 Hz polling rate, Omron switches, Teflon feet, weights, all that jazz. The price on manufacturer site is 50 euro (~66 dollars) though, which is pretty high, so no reason to go for a less-known manufacturer here.
Since I'm looking for a small, light, fingertip grip mouse I was a lot more interested in their "uRage Mobile" though:
It's got teflon feet and rubber grips which is good I suppose, but I wasn't able to find neither its dimensions nor the weight ANYWHERE. The only proper reviews which don't rehash what was said on hama site are in German, but they don't seem to have any info about sensor, size, or weight either. Its MSRP is 25 euro which is a lot better.
hama's original mouse from uRage series is called simply "uRage" (lol), a rather cheap (20 euro, might be even cheaper at retailers) and it seems to have very positive reviews on amazon.co.uk:
This thing seems rather long, so clearly not for finger / claw though. Miss again.
I'd appreciate any comments from OCN users who have used one of these hama uRage mice, especially if someone can tell me the size of uRage Mobile.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 3399 Active Users (776 Members and 2623 Guests)
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 8 seconds ago
- › Looking for someone with decent C# experience 9 seconds ago
- › [Official] Starcraft 2 Strategy & Discussion Thread 28 seconds ago
- › The Intel Devil's Canyon Owners Club 40 seconds ago
- › 1ST Build: What's the Best Overclocking & Free Software? 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Mechanical Keyboard Club - Because saving money is boring. 1 minute ago
- › Club for those with beastly mATX/ITX rigs. 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Battlefield 4 Information & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Official Computer Room Pics 2 minutes ago
- › [Various] R7 & R9 300 series reviews 2 minutes ago
- › Supermicro S5 Gaming chassis by Hukkel
- › Phobya Phobya DC12-220 12Volt Pump by PinzaC55
- › GIGABYTE GA-X79-UP4 ATX Intel Motherboard by mxfreek09
- › Fractal Design Core 1000 by mxfreek09
- › GIGABYTE Radeon R9 270X Video Card by mxfreek09
- › Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Dual-Core Processor, 2.66 GHZ, 4M L2 Cache,... by modernsonicfan
- › Asus ROG Enthusiast SLI Bridge [2-WAY] tune-up parts for... by Wihglah
- › BitFenix Aegis by MisterNoisy
- › Icy Dock ToughArmor MB998SP-B by NKrader
- › Zowie Gear Gaming Mouse Pad (P-SR) by Arizonian
- › The Witcher 3 v1.06 - Performance Test
- › How To - Fix Intel CPU + Geforce GTX SLI -...
- › The GTX 780 TI SLI - End of Life -...
- › I need some help with Overclock
- › How to raid 0 on 2 x SSD or 2 x HDD as...
- › Overclocking Ram - Crucial Ballistix Sport...
- › The Big VR Face-Off
- › Kingston Hyper X Fury Black 2x8GB 1600mhz Cl10
- › A collection of thoughts about graphics cards...
- › Intel Haswell CPU review - Core i7 4790K,...