I've been looking for some less popular gaming mice because I think a lot of Razer, SteelSeries, etc. stuff is overpriced and you end up paying for the name. I've already had a good experience with a cheaper Chinese brand A4Tech, and although I wasn't able to find a small enough mouse from them for fingertip grip, the build quality and sensor were fine (and it cost a lot less than comparable Logitech products for example)
So anyway, I found out that a German PC accessory manufacturer hama is making gaming mice as well. Their newest offering is uRage Reaper:
According to the spec sheet, it's got everything gamers usually want: Avago 3090 sensor, 1,000 Hz polling rate, Omron switches, Teflon feet, weights, all that jazz. The price on manufacturer site is 50 euro (~66 dollars) though, which is pretty high, so no reason to go for a less-known manufacturer here.
Since I'm looking for a small, light, fingertip grip mouse I was a lot more interested in their "uRage Mobile" though:
It's got teflon feet and rubber grips which is good I suppose, but I wasn't able to find neither its dimensions nor the weight ANYWHERE. The only proper reviews which don't rehash what was said on hama site are in German, but they don't seem to have any info about sensor, size, or weight either. Its MSRP is 25 euro which is a lot better.
hama's original mouse from uRage series is called simply "uRage" (lol), a rather cheap (20 euro, might be even cheaper at retailers) and it seems to have very positive reviews on amazon.co.uk:
This thing seems rather long, so clearly not for finger / claw though. Miss again.
I'd appreciate any comments from OCN users who have used one of these hama uRage mice, especially if someone can tell me the size of uRage Mobile.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2448 Active Users (448 Members and 2000 Guests)
- › ~: [Official] 4GHz Overclock Club :~ 1 second ago
- › == Haswell-E Overclock Leaderboard & Owners Club == 21 seconds ago
- › [TechReport] This mini Bay Trail PC is the size of a thumb drive 1 minute ago
- › Battlefield 4 Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] The Qnix/X-Star 1440p Monitor Club 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 970 Owner's Club 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 290X / 290 Owners Club 3 minutes ago
- › [Scratch Build] Project Arctic, The making of my first case, Record... 4 minutes ago
- › [Q] Swap 2GB 770 for 4GB 680? 5 minutes ago
- › [pcper]PS4 and Xbox One Already Hitting a Performance Wall 5 minutes ago
- › MSI Z77A-G45 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS by USMCRD
- › OCZ Agility 3 AGT3-25SAT3-240G 2.5"" MLC Internal Solid... by USMCRD
- › Xigmatek LOKI SD963 92mm HYPRO Bearing CPU Cooler bracket included... by USMCRD
- › Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 Red Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower... by USMCRD
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by USMCRD
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 High Airflow ATX Cube Case... by Skye12977
- › Phanteks PWM Fan Hub Controller (PH-PWHUB_01) by DaveLT
- › Silverstone Tek 120 x120 x 25mm 1500 RPM Air Penetrator and Air... by DaveLT
- › Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz 8 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by JoeDirt
- › Prolimatech MK-26 Universal VGA Cooler (ATI and NVIDIA) by JoeDirt
- › My Dream PC under $10,000 By: iRyanSparkz YT
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine