I've been looking for some less popular gaming mice because I think a lot of Razer, SteelSeries, etc. stuff is overpriced and you end up paying for the name. I've already had a good experience with a cheaper Chinese brand A4Tech, and although I wasn't able to find a small enough mouse from them for fingertip grip, the build quality and sensor were fine (and it cost a lot less than comparable Logitech products for example)
So anyway, I found out that a German PC accessory manufacturer hama is making gaming mice as well. Their newest offering is uRage Reaper:
According to the spec sheet, it's got everything gamers usually want: Avago 3090 sensor, 1,000 Hz polling rate, Omron switches, Teflon feet, weights, all that jazz. The price on manufacturer site is 50 euro (~66 dollars) though, which is pretty high, so no reason to go for a less-known manufacturer here.
Since I'm looking for a small, light, fingertip grip mouse I was a lot more interested in their "uRage Mobile" though:
It's got teflon feet and rubber grips which is good I suppose, but I wasn't able to find neither its dimensions nor the weight ANYWHERE. The only proper reviews which don't rehash what was said on hama site are in German, but they don't seem to have any info about sensor, size, or weight either. Its MSRP is 25 euro which is a lot better.
hama's original mouse from uRage series is called simply "uRage" (lol), a rather cheap (20 euro, might be even cheaper at retailers) and it seems to have very positive reviews on amazon.co.uk:
This thing seems rather long, so clearly not for finger / claw though. Miss again.
I'd appreciate any comments from OCN users who have used one of these hama uRage mice, especially if someone can tell me the size of uRage Mobile.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2502 Active Users (376 Members and 2126 Guests)
- › [WCCF]Microsoft Wants to Watch Over Whatever You’re Doing to Offer... 17 seconds ago
- › Looking to switch to Intel 4 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] Radeon RX480/470/460 Owners Club 7 minutes ago
- › [Official] Gigabyte GA-990FXA-Series Owners Thread/Club 7 minutes ago
- › Budget BOINC Server Club 7 minutes ago
- › CRYORIG Fan & Cooler Club; R1 Ult, R1 Uni, C1, H5, XF140 & XT140 8 minutes ago
- › Broadwell-E thread 8 minutes ago
- › ASUS X99 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread (North... 8 minutes ago
- › [Official] Asus Rampage IV Black Edition Owners Club! 9 minutes ago
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard) by TheCautiousOne
- › Microsoft Internet Keyboard PS/2 by Mingan
- › Cherry MX 6.0 Keyboard by geggeg
- › Seagate Barracuda XT 4TB ST4000DM000 by Pawelr98
- › Corsair Air Series SP 140 LED Blue High Static Pressure Fan Cooling... by Alastair
- › ASUS ROG Eagle Eye GX1000 by jordehn
- › Mondo Rez by jordehn
- › ASRock H170 Performance/Hyper by Xaltar
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...