I just finished building my rig, and i am worried that if i overclock my computer the temperatures will me to high!
What should I do in terms of modifying or changing my cooling.
Cooling: H50 Corsair- Push and Pull
CPU: i7 930
Looking to Bring Stock CPU clock from 2.8ghz - 3.2ghz.
Without having the risk of having crazy temps.
Is my cooling enough for my overclock.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2351 Active Users (457 Members and 1894 Guests)
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 970 Owner's Club 17 seconds ago
- › [telecompetitor] Viacom/ Suddenlink Dispute Brewing Over Price Hikes 57 seconds ago
- › [BR] Apple Responds To Bendgate: Only 9 Customers Have Complained 1 minute ago
- › [BattleLog] Battlefield 4 "MEGA patch" released! Tweaks almost... 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Battlefield 4 Information & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › [Verge] Live from Microsoft’s Windows 10 event 3 minutes ago
- › Is this factory defects or ment to be like this? 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 690 Owners Club 5 minutes ago
- › Which dual rank 4GB memory sticks are you using with your Kaveri APU? 6 minutes ago
- › Big Bang Theorists We are looking for music that Mike likes 6 minutes ago
- › DOOGEE PIXELS DG350 MTK6582 Quad Core 1.3GHz 1GB RAM 4GB ROM... by LukePilot152
- › PlayStation 4 by Thready
- › Microsoft Surface Pro 3 - 256GB / Intel i5 by BigMack70
- › ASUS A88XM-PLUS/CSM Micro ATX AMD Motherboard by jumpy2219
- › Nixeus MODA Mechanical Keyboard - Brown Switch (Silent Tactile) by Jixr
- › Kingsing S2 Mtk6582 Quad Core Phone White by voodooxxx
- › Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler (RR-212E-20PK-R1) by Gavush
- › Thermaltake V3 Black Edition VL80001W2Z Computer Case With Side... by Gavush
- › Corsair K70 RGB Mechanical Keyboard (Cherry MX Red) by Sideways8LV
- › EPSON WorkForce 630 Wireless InkJet MFC / All-In-One Color Printer... by Thready
- › Custom Desk Buil Log
- › My Dream PC under $10,000 By: iRyanSparkz YT
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...