I just finished building my rig, and i am worried that if i overclock my computer the temperatures will me to high!
What should I do in terms of modifying or changing my cooling.
Cooling: H50 Corsair- Push and Pull
CPU: i7 930
Looking to Bring Stock CPU clock from 2.8ghz - 3.2ghz.
Without having the risk of having crazy temps.
Is my cooling enough for my overclock.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2060 Active Users (373 Members and 1687 Guests)
- › [Official] EVGA Classified Owner's Club 27 seconds ago
- › Big news! NiP not with Steelseries anymore! :D 46 seconds ago
- › Post your 3Dmark SKYDIVER scores here! 2 minutes ago
- › Your best Skyrim "Awesome pictures"? 2 minutes ago
- › NVidia Maxwell/Kepler BIOS editing thread. GTX 2XX to 9XX now... 3 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] [Completed] [MOTM Sep 2014] - VAULT BOY - A Fallout... 3 minutes ago
- › Using SSD as a strictly gaming drive 3 minutes ago
- › Asus Rampage V Extreme Owners thread 4 minutes ago
- › Extract and Flash GTX 970 and 980 Firmware - GPUz Test Build and... 4 minutes ago
- › Will this RAM work on my 775 Motherboard? 4 minutes ago
- › MSI Z77A-G45 ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS by USMCRD
- › OCZ Agility 3 AGT3-25SAT3-240G 2.5"" MLC Internal Solid... by USMCRD
- › Xigmatek LOKI SD963 92mm HYPRO Bearing CPU Cooler bracket included... by USMCRD
- › Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 Red Steel / Plastic ATX Mid Tower... by USMCRD
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by USMCRD
- › Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 High Airflow ATX Cube Case... by Skye12977
- › Phanteks PWM Fan Hub Controller (PH-PWHUB_01) by DaveLT
- › Silverstone Tek 120 x120 x 25mm 1500 RPM Air Penetrator and Air... by DaveLT
- › Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz 8 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by JoeDirt
- › Prolimatech MK-26 Universal VGA Cooler (ATI and NVIDIA) by JoeDirt
- › My Dream PC under $10,000 By: iRyanSparkz YT
- › How to Solder Electronics
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine