Well I was fiddling around the site tonight (this morning?) and I came across this. Figured, "Hey, lets give it a shot! Lets let people that wont care and probably wont read have a gander at the inner Clinic!"
Well here it is. The dirty truth.
I NEED TO STOP BUYING COMPUTER STUFF.
There, I said it. Thats the first step, right? Admitting you have a problem?
Well anyways. I need to stop buying computer stuff people. I have an HD3870 coming in from microman (if it ever shows =P) to give me some crossfire and after that and finishing modding this case, I think I'm going to call it quits. This is more computer than I could need for the next 2 years I am willing to bet.
Besides, I have other frivolous things I could be spending my hard earned dinero on.
Yep, theres my little thing that I've been meaning to do, and is more healthy than computers (well, maybe not healthy, but I will definately get a better tan). It will/would be my first street bike, and I'm thinking of something along these lines:
GSX600R (a little more bike than I am comfortable with, but I would make do ).
Yamaha YZF-R6 Another more than I need, but I'd make it work.
And a Kawasaki 6RR, but the sites not working right now.
These would be used preferably (not a drug dealer =P), so it would really come down to what I could afford used in decent condition. Oh yeah, and without getting taken advantage of from the rear by insurance. But thats a given anyways. Might as well lube up and enjoy it as much as I can.
Well thats what has been going through the mind of Clinic these days. Interesting, no?
Been kicking ass in work. I'm a Line Cook (the dude that cooks your food for you when you go out to eat at a restaurant) and Im probably coming up on a raise here soon due to my performance. Which is always cool.
Thanks for readings (or not).
See you in the forums!
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2213 Active Users (327 Members and 1886 Guests)
- › Found this in the top of my reservoir, what is it? 38 seconds ago
- › [Reuters] Best Buy stops sale of Russia-based Kaspersky products 1 minute ago
- › Asrock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming-ITX/ac Motherboard 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] Delidded Club / Guide 4 minutes ago
- › Coffee-Lake binning 5 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / CPU-Z +... 6 minutes ago
- › The Intel Devil's Canyon Owners Club 6 minutes ago
- › New Massdrop Vast Monitor. 35" curved 3440x1440 AUO VA panel,... 7 minutes ago
- › FS: Huawei T2 7.0 Pro Phablet + Cases 8 minutes ago
- › [Gizmodo] The EU Suppressed a 300-Page Study That Found Piracy... 8 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...