So I've been playing HostileSpace off and on forever now well since back around 2000 anyways. It's a pretty good game for a free 2D MMORPG Space game. Trust me it's more fun than it sounds.
It used to be you'd login and have around 70-80 people on any server either PvPing in the badlands, laming bosses for phat lewt or other cool/fun stuff. But the creator of HostileSpace, Blitz, has since removed and reworked almost everything so much that tons of players have quit over the years and now we're left with between 5-10 people online. Barely enough to do anything with. The people that do play are either Normal players or total mental handicaps with the split being about 50/50.
Blitz, HostileSpace 1.0 Final was great!!! HostileSpace 2.0 rev 5 is utter poo. Why don't you go back to the stuff that brought you hundreds of dollars a month and a large player base? Sigh.. well hopefully he keeps working on it and brings it back to what it was or makes it better.
If you've never tried the game, it's free to play. It's pretty entertaining for a game that was made to run on Pentium IIs.
P.S. I'm going back to WoW, sigh
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2038 Active Users (278 Members and 1760 Guests)
- › [Official] Galax (Galaxy / KFA2) HOF Owner's Club 5 seconds ago
- › Upgrading To A New PSU (Need Help/Advice) 21 seconds ago
- › Intel X299 (Socket 2066) VRM thread 5 minutes ago
- › [eTeknix] Intel’s Core i9-7960X Takes 8 Out of 9 Records Versus... 6 minutes ago
- › ASUS Rampage VI Apex (x299) Watch 7 minutes ago
- › [Blur Busters] 480 Hz Monitor Prototype Now at Blur Busters! 7 minutes ago
- › [Official] Fractal Design Case Club 7 minutes ago
- › [YT/NASA]Pluto Flyover from New Horizons 11 minutes ago
- › AMD Ryzen Motherboard Thread 16 minutes ago
- › [Asus] PG35VQ - 35" Swift G-Sync, 3440x1440, HDR, 200HZ Display. 16 minutes ago
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...