Wow, looks like my temperatures are on the rise after this BIOS update. Coincidence? Maybe, but idk, but I kinda doubt it.
Get this, I started up my computer this morning and got tied up doing something else for about 3 hours. So it's idling, right? Should be about 43C like normal, right? WRONG!!! 55C CORE TEMPERATURE!!! ***!!!
It takes 10 minutes of all the fans full blast, including an external fan, to get everything down to what idle temperature was before. I don't know what is going on, but I'm getting mad as hell now. I have no idea why this should change, the ambient is the same, there is only ~30% of cpu activity according to Task Manager.
I'll take and reseat the heatsink after I clean up everything. But I'll deal with this later when I get up, I'm just to tired right put up with this right now and I've been up for 25 hours.
Currently, there are 1979 Active Users (360 Members and 1619 Guests)
- › Asrock X370 Taichi Overclocking Thread 12 seconds ago
- › Swiftech H220/H320/H220X/H240X/H140X and CM Glacer 240L/360L... 2 minutes ago
- › [Phoronix] Segmentation Faults On Zen CPUs Under Heavy Workloads 3 minutes ago
- › Is this consider a good build for a pure focus gaming pc 3 minutes ago
- › Nixeus EDG 27" IPS 144Hz FreeSync Gaming Monitor 3 minutes ago
- › X99 Deluxe 2 - Won't power on until multiple presses of CMOS reset... 4 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / CPU-Z +... 5 minutes ago
- › [The Verge] Hacked replacement touchscreens could hijack your... 5 minutes ago
- › [Verge] Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - Hands On 6 minutes ago
- › Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX 10 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...