The Sansa Fuze is a portable media player developed by SanDisk, and released on March 8, 2008. The Fuze is available in three different Flash memory capacities: 2 GB, 4 GB, and 8 GB. Storage is expandable via a micro SDHC slot. It has a 1.9 inch TFT LCD display with a resolution of 220 by 176 pixels. The Fuze supports MP3, WAV, WMA audio file, and can display both pictures and videos, AVI, MPEG4, WMV, QuickTime, MPEG2, ASF can be played on it and you can also watch picture of BMP, JPEG, TIFF, GIF on it.
A lot of people choose sansa as their company to kill time when they are free.
Some people know how to put videos on it, some not. In the following text, I will show everyone who has a sansa and want to enjoy videos on their players.
(Not only Sansa Fuze, but also other Sansa player that can play video)
I divide this article into two parts:
1.How to put dvd on sansa
2.How to put video on sansa
To complete this process, I need a tool called 4Videosoft DVD to Sansa Suite
Part 1: How to put dvd on sansa
Step 0ownload and install 4Videosoft DVD to Sansa Converter
Step 1: Import DVD.
Place the DVD into your DVD drive and click the “Load DVD” button to load DVD.
Step 2: Video settings.
Select the output video format you want from the “Profile” drop-down list.
Step 3: Place video
Click “Open Folder” button to open your output destination file.
Step 4: Start conversion
Click the “Start” button to start your conversion and in a short while it will be finished.
Part 2: How to put video on sansa
Step 0ownload and install 4Videosoft Sansa Video Converter
When you finished the download process, run the .exe file to install it.
Step 1: Click “Add files” button to import videos.
Step 2: Extend the "Profile" category to select an output format.
Step 3: Click “Open Folder” button to open your output destination file.
Step 4: Click the “Start” to convert.
Tips----- Basic functions for all the 4videosof:
1. How to change your video effect
If you want to adjust the effect of your movie, please click the “Effect” button and a pop-up effect window will appear. It allows you to edit your movie’s effect including “Brightness, Contrast, Saturation and Volume”.
2: How to crop off the black edges and adjust the size of video play region
By using the "Crop" function you can crop off the black edge of your video and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust the video play region to fit for your mobile devices
3: How to split your video
The "Trim" function also servers as a video splitter for you to get any time-length video episode. You can set the "Start Time" and "End Time" to set the exact time-length of the clip or you can directly drag the slide bar to the position you want.
4: How to join the videos
If you would like to put several files into one output file, please tick the check box of the “Merge into one file”.
5: How to save your favorite picture
If you like the current image when preview video, you can use the "Snapshot" option. Just click the "Snapshot" button, the image will be saved and you can click the "Open" button next to "Snapshot" button to open your picture.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2205 Active Users (374 Members and 1831 Guests)
- › [DSOG] AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 performs almost identically to the AMD... 7 seconds ago
- › [Twitter] JayzTwoCents: "I no longer recommend Radeon" 1 minute ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 2 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / CPU-Z +... 2 minutes ago
- › computer internet suggestion 3 minutes ago
- › pumps, reservoir, 980 Ti KPE waterblock 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] Fractal Design Case Club 4 minutes ago
- › SteelSeries Rival & Sensei 310 Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › RX 480 overclock discussion 6 minutes ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 6 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...