You already have iPhone or iPhone 3G or will have it, but how to make full use of it in the aspect of entertainment. Tipard DVD to iPhone Converter can convert your DVD to iPhone, iPod, Apple TV MP4 video format and MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV music for you to enjoy the portable player anywhere and any time. The following is the specific guide for you to follow:
Download and install Tipard DVD to iPhone Converter. After you download it, double click the file and follow the set-up instruction to install it.
Step 1: Run this DVD to iPhone Converter and load your input DVD files.
It allows you to load DVD, Load DVD Folder and Load IFO File.
Step 2: Set up the output profile and the output file path.
Tipard DVD to iPhone Converter can convert DVD into these formats:
This converter provides more video and audio parameters for you to get the perfect video quality for your player. Click “Settings” button to set it.
Click “Browse” to choose the path for you to save the converted file.
Step 3: Start conversion
After you set all the settings, you can click “Start” to start conversion.
Tips: Tipard DVD to iPhone Converter can help you to edit your video
Effect: Click “Effect” to adjust the brightness, contrast and saturation of video and volume of the audio by drag and click the adjustment bar.
Trim: Click “Trim” to capture any time-length video clips. You can set the “Start Time” and “End Time” to set the time of the clip or you can directly drag the slide bar to the accurate position.
Crop: By using the “Crop” function to crop off the black edges around video and adjust the video play region. It allows you to set the Crop Mode and Zoom Mode.
Snapshot: Click “Snapshot” button to capture your favorite picture when you preview, then click “Folder” button to open the folder where the captured images are saved.
Merge into one file: Pick the chapters or titles that you want to join, then click “Merge into one file”. After conversion, these contents will be joined into one file.
Tipard iPhone Video Converter is another useful tool for you to convert any video sources to iPhone MP4 format.
Now you can enjoy your favorite video on your iPhone!
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1985 Active Users (273 Members and 1712 Guests)
- › Maxnomic Commander S-III Gaming Chair Review 2 minutes ago
- › [WCCFTech] AMD’s RX Vega 56 and 64’s $399 and $499 Price Tag Was A... 4 minutes ago
- › [EuroGamer] Jurassic World Evolution theme park sim announced by... 5 minutes ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 6 minutes ago
- › [Various] AMD ThreadRipper Reviews 7 minutes ago
- › IN WIN 901 Case Owners Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Need help choosing CPU/GPU 10 minutes ago
- › ASUS North America - ASUS Z170 Motherboards Q&A Thread 11 minutes ago
- › How To Flash A Different BIOS On Your 1080 Ti. 11 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 5 1600X | 1600 | 1500X | 1400 Owners Club 11 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...