If you want to watch DVD movies on iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, BlackBerry, etc or convert DVD to video formats such as AVI, 3GP, WMV, MP4, this tutorial may help you out.
The software you need is Clone2Go DVD Ripper.
Unlike other DVD rippers, Clone2Go DVD Ripper combines the following features into one single program:
1. Rip DVD to video/audio
2. Convert video to video/audio
3. Download YouTube/Google video
However, in the following guide, I'd like to focus on the first feature: rip DVD to video/audio format using Clone2Go DVD Ripper. Let's take a look at how it performs:
1. Click the "Open DVD" button to load the DVD movie. Alternatively, you can click "File -> Open DVD..." to import the DVD movie. After the DVD is imported, there will be a list of DVD chapters/titles showing in the program.
2. Extend the "Profile" category to select an output format. For example, if you want to watch DVD on your iPod Touch, you can choose "iPod touch MPEG-4" as the output format.
3. Click the "Start Encode" button to start to convert DVD movie to AVI, WMV, 3GP, MP4, FLV, SWF, MPG, MOV video file or for your mobile player.
The steps are quite simple, however, there are several tips we can take a look at while using this DVD ripper to rip DVD to iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP, BlackBerry, AVI, 3GP, WMV, MP4, etc.
Tip 1. Merge all DVD chapters/titles into one file
Click the "Options" button on the main interface. In the pop-up dialog, navigate to "DVD" and tick "Do not separate a DVD video disc as titles". You will get a whole DVD movie rather than separate files.
Tip 2. Customize profile for the output
If you want to customize the output video, you can click the "Video Options" and "Audio Options" buttons below the "Profile" category. There you can set video resolution, frame rate, bit rate, video codec, etc.
Tip 3. Specify the output folder
Click the "Options" button on the main interface. In the "General" tab, you can specify the folder for the output file. For your convenience, the output file is easily available by clicking the "Folder" botton in the main interface after the encoding process.
Tip 4. Trim the DVD
If you don't need the whole DVD movie, you can use the "Trim" function to get the exact clip from the movie.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2173 Active Users (237 Members and 1936 Guests)
- › Have AMD solved the RAM issue and other issues for Ryzen yet? 1 minute ago
- › Another "recommend me a PSU" thread (but - PC has killed 3 so far!) 3 minutes ago
- › AMD Ryzen Threadripper Owners Club - 1950X | 1920X | 1900X 4 minutes ago
- › The Socket 939 Appreciation Club and Knowledgebase [Official] 5 minutes ago
- › [HB] Outlast + Whistleblower DLC free from Humble Bundle 8 minutes ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 8 minutes ago
- › AMD Ryzen Motherboard Thread 9 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / CPU-Z +... 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Cooler Master Storm Trooper / Storm Stryker Club 13 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD Ryzen DDR4 24/7 Memory Stability Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...