well, I mulled it over enough, what I am going to get and what I need vs what I like and how much I am willing to spend on the new computer blah blah blah.........
I Hate spending money, but once I get my heart set on a new computer, there is no stopping me. It will happen eventually, just a matter of when I get the courage to press the button .
so I mulled it over today, and "my" new haf x case gets here next week, and I would hate to see that beast sitting around empty in it's box, sad, and alonely.
I had all the components in my cart for two days, and I switch one out this evening because a thread I started (decided on Asus 5870 if you are all around, thanks guys)
and then it just sat there in my cart for another hour....
staring at me.....
after talking to my girl friend, and doing some math, ($300 under what I was willing to spend after tax and shipping, minus that stupid awsome ax 1200W which no one has).
I CLICKED the button!!!!!(see blog description for details on computer)
I KNOW.. I KNOW... kinda a strange time to order it, Friday night, doesn't get shipped until monday... But really this will be making my bouncing and Happy ALL WEEKEND.
Unboxing and pictures to come guys I promise.
Miss Period Hates me now ............... explain later.
Currently, there are 1788 Active Users (234 Members and 1554 Guests)
- › Massive Frame Drops While Gaming 2 minutes ago
- › Need advice on spacing rads 5 minutes ago
- › Asrock X370 Taichi Overclocking Thread 6 minutes ago
- › [GamersNexus] Noctua Fan Investigation & the Internet Outrage Engine 9 minutes ago
- › MSI GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z owner's club 10 minutes ago
- › Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX 11 minutes ago
- › [Various] RX Vega 64 & 56 Reviews 11 minutes ago
- › [PC Gamer] Age of Empires IV announced 15 minutes ago
- › Schiit DAC/AMP Owner's Discussions 16 minutes ago
- › Lian-Li PC-O11WGX ROG 17 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...