The RSS feed for the podcasts, if I make more
The first podcast itself (an audio file, woot)
I make references to using my message board, but I don't know what will happen with that; this blog interface might work just as well.
I'll probably start doing this on a semi regular basis, if you guys like it.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2383 Active Users (441 Members and 1942 Guests)
- › Resolution and cm/360, technical question 42 seconds ago
- › Playstation 4 PRO Thread 57 seconds ago
- › Hawaii Bios Editing ( 290 / 290X / 295X2 / 390 / 390X ) 1 minute ago
- › Hello guys from Portugal! 1 minute ago
- › Merlin SM8 design, will it work? 1 minute ago
- › hello 1 minute ago
- › [Geekbench] NEW ZEN BENCHMARK!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse announced 2 minutes ago
- › Hello and how are you? 4 minutes ago
- › [allgamesdelta] Amazon's first three PC games unveiled ~ Breakaway,... 6 minutes ago
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard) by TheCautiousOne
- › Microsoft Internet Keyboard PS/2 by Mingan
- › Cherry MX 6.0 Keyboard by geggeg
- › Seagate Barracuda XT 4TB ST4000DM000 by Pawelr98
- › Corsair Air Series SP 140 LED Blue High Static Pressure Fan Cooling... by Alastair
- › ASUS ROG Eagle Eye GX1000 by jordehn
- › Mondo Rez by jordehn
- › ASRock H170 Performance/Hyper by Xaltar
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...