The RSS feed for the podcasts, if I make more
The first podcast itself (an audio file, woot)
I make references to using my message board, but I don't know what will happen with that; this blog interface might work just as well.
I'll probably start doing this on a semi regular basis, if you guys like it.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 3104 Active Users (596 Members and 2508 Guests)
- › Help to decrease temps with my 4.1 GHz overclock in 4940MX 6 seconds ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 1 minute ago
- › [cpu monkey] Some benchmarks of i7-6700K 1 minute ago
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 1 minute ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 970 Owner's Club 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] The Windows 10 Club 3 minutes ago
- › Single GPU Fire Strike Top 30 3 minutes ago
- › newegg sale - help please about a new build im looking for 3 minutes ago
- › [SPONSORED] Sweet Leilani - 24/7 Folding@home rig - CaseLabs S5 4 minutes ago
- › The Next Chapter for Overclock.net 4 minutes ago
- › G.SKILL NS Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3... by Elektro
- › Mayhems Biocide Extreme by NewUser16
- › Rosewill Neutron Mini ITX Computer Case, Supports VGA Card Length... by Skye12977
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 by WilliamGayde
- › ASUS STRIX-GTX980-DC2OC-4GD5 GTX 980 OC 4GB GDDR5... by WeRNothiNg
- › XSPC Photon 170 Glass Tube Cylinder Reservoir by tytechguy
- › Nikon D90 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) by Mads1
- › XFX XTR 650W 80+ Gold Modular PSU ATX 650 Energy Star Certified... by amd-dude
- › Swiftech H220-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by tmontney
- › ASRock FM2A55M-HD+ Micro ATX AMD Motherboard by Elektro
- › The Big VR Face-Off
- › Kingston Hyper X Fury Black 2x8GB 1600mhz Cl10
- › loading sound card into PCIe Slot
- › A collection of thoughts about graphics cards...
- › Intel Haswell CPU review - Core i7 4790K,...
- › Seasonic Fanless PSU Noise
- › The Minecraft Server "Ok" Minimum
- › nVidia/AMD Graphics Cards BSOD 116/1033 Fix |...
- › To built a 4k monitor gaming rig - what type...
- › What Could Have Been - The PlayStation 4 APU