The RSS feed for the podcasts, if I make more
The first podcast itself (an audio file, woot)
I make references to using my message board, but I don't know what will happen with that; this blog interface might work just as well.
I'll probably start doing this on a semi regular basis, if you guys like it.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2708 Active Users (498 Members and 2210 Guests)
- › Hi! What do you guys do for a living??! 26 seconds ago
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 1 minute ago
- › Rampage V Edition 10 1 minute ago
- › EK Club 2 minutes ago
- › [Twitter] Jen-Hsun introduces the new NVIDIA TITAN X 2 minutes ago
- › 3DMark Time Spy Benchmark Top 30 4 minutes ago
- › 2016 HWBOT Team Cup 4 minutes ago
- › 1 tower 2 rigs with Zen? 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1080 Owner's Club 6 minutes ago
- › [Various] 1060 News/Info & Reviews 6 minutes ago
- › Silverstone SX700-LPT SFX-L PSU by geggeg
- › Dell S2817Q 28" 4K Monitor by WilliamGayde
- › Zotac 1070 Amp! Extreme by Ur64n 50ulj4h
- › Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 150 Reservoir, Clear Tube, White POM Cap by TheCautiousOne
- › Bitspower Z-Multi 250 Water Tank by TheCautiousOne
- › ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1ms (GTG) Widescreen LED Backlight LCD... by TheCautiousOne
- › Highspeed PC XL-ATX Top Deck Tech Station by Jedson3614
- › Enermax Platimax 1350W by Jedson3614
- › SCOTTeVEST Performance POLO by Jedson3614
- › 1st Player Steampunk Keyboard by TheN00bBuilder
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...