The RSS feed for the podcasts, if I make more
The first podcast itself (an audio file, woot)
I make references to using my message board, but I don't know what will happen with that; this blog interface might work just as well.
I'll probably start doing this on a semi regular basis, if you guys like it.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2932 Active Users (764 Members and 2168 Guests)
- › AMD Project FreeSync FAQ is up 13 seconds ago
- › R9 290(X) Thermal Pad Upgrade & VRM Temperatures 17 seconds ago
- › Where Can I Buy Legit Cheap Windows 7 key 28 seconds ago
- › After some digging around web, the Logitech G402 'Hyperion Fury'... 32 seconds ago
- › Any improvements? 48 seconds ago
- › [Official] TITANFALL Information & Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › xl2411z - Blur Busters tool and severe ghosting 1 minute ago
- › [Official] OCN Camera Thread 1 minute ago
- › [EG] Sony Rejected EA Access For PS4 Because It's Not Worth The Money. 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Diablo III Information and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Lian Li PC-Q03B Computer Case by magic8192
- › USM EASYSWAP Storage Bay Adapter - Internal - Black by Pleco
- › Swiftech H220-X CPU Liquid Cooling Kit by WilliamGayde
- › Enermax Revolution87+ 1000 Watts Gold Certified Power Supply... by Gregory14
- › Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD by WilliamGayde
- › Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 1866 2x4gb by oldcompgeek
- › CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply by TheN00bBuilder
- › AMD A4-3300 APU with AMD Radeon 6410 HD Graphics 2.5GHz Socket FM1... by newbiegeekie
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System (Black) by t522
- › powercom SMK-2000A UPS by Zero4549
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A tutorial on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no...