Why? Well actually, I don't think I do hate it that much; if you were to give me a 900 right now, I'd surely go ahead and take a look at it, try a rig in it, appreciate it's craftsmanship that everybody seems to be raving about, then get rid of it before anybody sees me with it. It's not because of the product itself, it's more about how disturbingly popular it is. Demonstration:
Member: I'm thinking about getting a Lian-Li but I don't know what model would fit my needs. I'll be doing (this that this that), what is right for me?
Other Member: Or lol ur can save teh money and buy teh Antek 900 hundred lol it's much kewler.
In the previous example it is pretty clear that Other member has a very limited grasp on english and probably an IQ below 80, but still, he recommends and Antec 900. lol? This presence of a product in the average noob's catalogue is proof that too many people either have a 900, or at least have been wishing for one.
It seems that the 900 has become a cult case just like the Motorola Razr was and still pretty much it a cult phone. When I see a dozen members jubilating over this case I can't stop myself from thinking about a pack of early teenage girls screaming with glee over one of them's new OH SO SEXY Razr.
Pardon me if what I'm saying is blasphemy, but the 900 isn't the best case, nor is it the most well build or most loaded with features.
So for individuality's (and my mental well being's) sake, please, oh pretty please stop suggesting the 900 in the frequent "Suggest a case" threads. Everybody wants a good case, but being unique is always a plus when building custom PCs.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2075 Active Users (295 Members and 1780 Guests)
- › [YT-YongYea] Is All Not Well at CD Projekt Red? 2 minutes ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 3 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] The Elite Build - Phantek Enthoo Elite Case 4 minutes ago
- › [PCGamer]DRAM prices could skyrocket after already doubling in the... 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Cooler Master Storm Trooper / Storm Stryker Club 6 minutes ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 6 minutes ago
- › [TC] Volkswagen to offer electric versions of all of its vehicles... 7 minutes ago
- › ASUS Rampage VI Apex (x299) Owners 7 minutes ago
- › Choosing fans for the case front panel... 8 minutes ago
- › AMD Ryzen Motherboard Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...