I've been getting an influx of "I-will-shove-my-religion-down-your-throat-or-you're-going-to-hell" people lately. Don't get me wrong, just because I am Muslim, I do not blindly ignore all those around me. I enjoy learning about other religions, it keeps me open minded and reminds me to stay that way.
Recently there were, and down in the future there will be, people who blindly believe their religion is the one and all others will go to hell (if it exists in theirs). I'm not here to say who's right and who's wrong. I'm just saying that these people (some of them can be zealots) really need to become more open minded, instead of remaining single tracked.
Most of man's problems (yes, I said that) came from single tracked arrogance/ignorance/etc. I won't say that I'm some kind of angel and was open minded since forever ago. I did do some things out of sheer arrogance/ignorance and I will say that I don't regret any of them. I learned my lessons and I will try my hardest to keep them from happening again.
A recent report showed that out of the entire world's populace, only 2 countries use the imperial system. Bet you can't figure out who the second one is, even I forgot. It's some small country out in the Euro-Asian area. Not Britain, go figure. Yet, American schools teach the Imperial system like it's the best thing in the world. Wait. Over 99% of the world uses the metric system, and the American government are teaching the imperial system in primary school? Just about every respectable engineer, and every person who is in medicine, uses the imperial system, in America!
What is the problem people?
It's getting late, I need to work on a PC, and get up to volunteer with a couple of burial services. What started out as a rant about zealots preaching their religion as the best thing sidetracked onto a rant about single mindedness. :\ Anyway, I don't want this to avalanche out of control. Just needed to steam a bit.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2367 Active Users (385 Members and 1982 Guests)
- › [eteknix] - The Pirate Bay Hijacking Visitors’ CPUs to Mine... 17 seconds ago
- › [GURU3D] Intel i7-8700K CPU Review Leaks Onto The Web 25 seconds ago
- › [AdoredTV] History of Nvidia GeForce 59 seconds ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / 4.7GHz... 3 minutes ago
- › BenQ BL3201PH (4K) Monitor 5 minutes ago
- › Zotac AMP Extreme GTX 980ti + HG10 + H100i - ASSISTANCE REQUIRED... 6 minutes ago
- › [Sponsored] ONE 001 - Scratch Build PC 7 minutes ago
- › In Win 805 Owners Club 9 minutes ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 10 minutes ago
- › [MOD] LGA775 Support For LGA771 Xeon CPUs 11 minutes ago
- › Orico Dual Bay HDD Enclosure by geggeg
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...