My new build is coming together, slow but still moving along. While i have been ordering parts and saving money for the parts that need to be aquired, i have been painting my antec 900 case. Nothing to mindblowing yet something i wont get tired of in the following months.
The antec grills have been painted with a satin dark red, as well as the inside back panel and bottom panel.
My current status of parts that i have are.
CPU: Intel i7 920
Memory: 6GB 3x2Gb Corsair XMS3 DDR-1600
HDD: Patriot 64GB SSD
PSU: BFG 650 Watt
GPU: Nvidia Geforce 9800gx2
Case: Antec 900
As for the the parts that have yet to get.
MB: Rampage II Extreme
CPU Cooler: Coolermaster V8
Currently, there are 2262 Active Users (333 Members and 1929 Guests)
- › white balls of mould in reservoir :( 51 seconds ago
- › ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme X399 ThreadRipper Overclocking / Support 1 minute ago
- › [Official] MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM AM4 Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › [TR] Boffins discover tightest black hole binary system – and it's... 3 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] Watercooled Threadripper, Corsair Air 740 - (Unnamed) 3 minutes ago
- › New display: 4k, Ultrawide, or 1440p? GTX 1080 for at least 2... 3 minutes ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 4 minutes ago
- › [guru3d] AMD RTG Raja Koduri Takes A Temporary Leave 4 minutes ago
- › Alphacool pump VPP755 review of noise issues and problems 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 6 minutes ago
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...