I reckon I'll pass all of my units this semester, hopefully
I get to start Nanotechnology next semester!
So cutting edge that my spellcheck claims the word doesn't exist ^^
So I'm having a birthday dinner this Friday, and was going to bring a bottle of Wuliangye, but it turns out it's like $188 AUD for a half-litre bottle :sadface:
Why bother, if I can get the same amount of Jager for $40, or twice the amount of Midori?
Only problem is a lot of the friends coming are Australian, and they wouldn't be able to appreciate the liquor.
Midori is such an unoriginal name, btw. It's Japanese for 'green'
Now that I have a break for like 6 weeks, I have a lot to do:
- Learn Bultaco Saturno, by Paul Gilbert on the piano, and play as much as I can on my Ocarina
- Finish off learning the theme from Love Story, by Henry Mancini
- Transpose all of my old Ocarina sheet music to the new notation
- Learn songs such as Gentle, Letting Go and Leaves in the Wind, by Isaac Shepard
- Overclock. Maybe
- Take up basketball again. Need a new ball, though
Anyway, as a funny guy once said, "Chao outside, mudda****ers"