I honestly don't know why I put the effort in debating anymore. Examples: I was told that X-Fi's were better then the Asus Xonar DX because they had true EAX.
I made a great argument presenting that Xonar's are native to EAX 2.0 and simulate EAX 5.0 to a level that 99.9% of all users wouldn't know the difference.
Having used an X-Fi, I was EXTREMELY disappointed in Creative's business practices, causing me to buy more unwanted crap just to get 2.1 optical sound out of my card. the ALchemy crap didn't work 90% of the time and I couldn't get EAX in vista and I was extremely disappointed all around and Creative had no intention of fixing any of it.
All this I argued and my only response in return was
"Your on crack."
So by Fenceposts, yes I mean fanboys and by death of me, I can't stand arguing with these idiots.
What happened to intelligence and open mindedness.
In order to argue one point or another, you have to understand both sides of the fence.
I understand my Asus Xonar DX has some issues but in all honesty, I don't have a single complaint about it. It fits my needs 110%
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1872 Active Users (316 Members and 1556 Guests)
- › CaseLabs: What would you like to see? 53 seconds ago
- › The hunt for the matx x299 board 1 minute ago
- › Broadwell-E thread 3 minutes ago
- › Ryzen Threadripper 1950X in my sights 6 minutes ago
- › Show your Linux 8 minutes ago
- › Is my PSU Failing ?? CMOS reset needed to get working 11 minutes ago
- › Calling All Intel Haswell Laptop Owners 11 minutes ago
- › AGON AG352UCG - 35 inch 1440p 100hz VA G-sync ultrawide 13 minutes ago
- › [WCCFTech] AMD’s RX Vega 56 and 64’s $399 and $499 Price Tag Was A... 13 minutes ago
- › ASUS X99 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread (North... 15 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...