This is a work in progress. I'm still upgrading and expanding. Cash being the controlling factor in the steps.
CPU: AMD 1090T 6 core overclocked to 4.3ghz. Motherboard is a Biostar TA890FXE
RAM 4gb for PC3-1066
Graphics Card Nvidia GeForce 9600 GSO
OS is Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
Was a good day at work. My Motherboard, case, and cpu showed up. So i put it together, though everything else was at home waiting.
Once i got home I installed the rest of my parts.
Once the OS was installed and everything was up and running. I started my water cooling parts search.
That completed phase 1 of this build. Next up time for water cooling.
Phase 2 of this project is here: http://www.overclock.net/blogs/pyromanci/1813-progress-haf-amd-932-build-phase.html
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2515 Active Users (406 Members and 2109 Guests)
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 1 minute ago
- › Mayhems users club 1 minute ago
- › Looking for Laptop 2 minutes ago
- › 8GB module work in Rampage 3 Gene x58? 2 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds Information & Discussion... 5 minutes ago
- › Skylake-X Binning 6 minutes ago
- › [Digitimes] Intel reschedules Cannon Lake launch to year-end 2018,... 6 minutes ago
- › [guru3d] AMD RTG Raja Koduri Takes A Temporary Leave 7 minutes ago
- › [Official] OCN Retro - The Overclock.net Retrogaming Club 7 minutes ago
- › Need new card......HELP!! 9 minutes ago
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...