This Started off from Phase 1. Which is here http://www.overclock.net/blogs/pyromanci/1812-progress-haf-amd-932-build-phase.html
The Water Cooling parts have arrived.
Swiftech MCP655-B Pump
Swiftech MCR320-QP Radiator
Danger Den High Flow G1/4 (1/4" BSPP) Thread Fitting (1/2" OD)
Tygon 3603 Tubing (1/2" ID x 3/4" OD)
Lamptron Dual 4" Cold Cathode Kit (Red)
PrimoChill UV Red Anti-Kink Coils (3 Sizes Available) (3/4 inch)
Swiftech Apogee GTZ Ci7 CPU Waterblock
Swiftech Apogee GTZ Socket AM2 Hold Down Plate Kit
With everything installed, no liquid or anti kink coils.
Anti Kink Coils and fluid installed.
Finally close ups and some randoms.
That Completes Phase 2.
Next on the list is Crossfire graphics. Get them on the water loop. Get the NB/SB on the water loop. Get better RAM and get that on the water loop.
Finally I think i will need another radiator and a bigger reservoir.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2546 Active Users (452 Members and 2094 Guests)
- › [Guru3d] Popular software CCleaner infected with backdoor 12 seconds ago
- › [HardOCP] The Navy Will Soon Use Xbox Controllers to Operate Its... 28 seconds ago
- › [Videocardz] - 8C-16T Intel processors going in Z390 on 2h2018,... 1 minute ago
- › Where are the Vega specific Features for the RX64 and RX56 Graphics... 1 minute ago
- › Three different fan controllers up in smoke powering 5 fans: Need... 2 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Case Club for lovers & owners 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 5 minutes ago
- › September 2017 Foldathon: Monday 18th - Wednesday 20th - 1200... 5 minutes ago
- › Issues with Ryzen 7 1800X Temps using Thermaltake 280mm AIO 7 minutes ago
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...