im not much of a internet surfer, dont really cruise around sites and jump in on the forums or anything.
except for here, theres only a few i occasionally visit.
so what are some peoples problems these days? its embarassing to read some posts that a lot of idiots..well, post.
not sucking up to anyone, but OCN has in my opinion the best community and forum management that i've come across, hence why i frequent this site.
but other sites, Gamespot for example, and even Playstation AU/NZ, they are ridiculous.
full of gimps with nothing better to do than browse the site, jump in a thread and pretty much tear down anybodys opinions provided they disagree.
in the famous words of my dead hero
"have we deteriorated to the level of dumb beasts?"
how does everyone else feel on this subject. come across the same things i have? its embarassing to admit im a part of these communities sometimes when you read peoples posts and i think "dude, you actually THINK like that? you're a ****"
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1902 Active Users (232 Members and 1670 Guests)
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 24 seconds ago
- › Should i add a second radiator or modify the loop 3 minutes ago
- › [SPONSORED] Custom Parvum R1.0 <<<<< Kinetic Energy >>>>> 4 minutes ago
- › Intel Broadwell-C Ownership Club 5 minutes ago
- › ASUS X299 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread 6 minutes ago
- › [Various] Asus Strix Vega Tested 9 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / CPU-Z +... 9 minutes ago
- › [eTeknix] Intel’s Core i9-7960X Takes 8 Out of 9 Records Versus... 10 minutes ago
- › [Hardwaresfera] Review Sapphire RX Vega 64 11 minutes ago
- › [DSOG] AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 performs almost identically to the AMD... 11 minutes ago
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...