And I don't really have an excuse
It used to be that I would have had more blog posts than actual posts, but eh, that's not gonna be happening for a while. I post too much*
Anyway, I've had so much on my mind. See, my problem is that I think too much. I go over so much in my mind that I act far too little
I live in the now, and in the past. I look to the future, but do not really care for it
I yearn to make a difference, but at the same time, I lack the motivation required to better myself for it
The little things make me happy
Thoughts are like a code. Without the cipher, the meaning is lost and/or warped.
Such is plight of all bloggers, really. Do you, Honorable Reader, really understand what I say? Do you know what I mean?
The beautiful thing is you draw your own interpretations from what I write, and I have little to do with the effect it has on you
Rambling as the ocean, twisting like the stream
Wild as a typhoon, and at the centre - me
Adrift on the sea of my mind, on my flimsy raft of coherent thoughts
Till the next time
*in the School Help section
Currently, there are 2428 Active Users (443 Members and 1985 Guests)
- › GEFORCE GTX logo colour change on Titan 2 minutes ago
- › What to do with a half destroyed E540 2 minutes ago
- › Worth getting hybrid drive as secondary? 5 minutes ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 6 minutes ago
- › [WCCFTech] AMD’s RX Vega 56 and 64’s $399 and $499 Price Tag Was A... 6 minutes ago
- › VRM on the new AM4 motherboards 6 minutes ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 9 minutes ago
- › Is a 4690 (non K) a bottleneck for my 1080Ti? 9 minutes ago
- › ASUS X99 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread (North... 10 minutes ago
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...