Good news, everyone! I bought an Acura RSX!
Considering I'm 24 and i've never owned a car despite trying to hold down a job and college that are not really within walking distance to me, it's about time! I actually have Shaheene to thank for it, not only because she found the car on Craigslist, but because she got her Dad to give it a test drive and test it out (he's a former trucker/tour bus driver so he knows his stuff better than me). I'll be posting pictures of the actual car as soon as I make the time to drive up and get the car.
Bad news: I'm so broke it's scary!
I'm happy i finally have a car, but d@mn! It pretty much cost me everything I have. Just to be on the safe side of things, i took out a subsidized student loan to help float me through the semester. It's the first time i've ever taken out a loan since the beginning of my college life (2004) and i've been avoiding doing it. As long as i get to keep my job, which is a whole other story, i should be able to pay it off just fine. Definitely within the limits of how much longer i plan on being in school.
It'll never end!
Sometimes it feels hopeless. I can't help but be jealous that there are people who have started after i started college and are graduating before me. I guess that's just the way it goes. Especially if you're paying your own way without any one's help. I guess i should really be thanking Starbucks for my job and being so flexible with my school schedules over the years.
I still think they should be paying me more...
Oh well, it is what it is and I should really be focusing on this semester. It's only the second week and i can't help but feel like 20 units makes me feel like i'm already running behind. I've got several graphic design projects that are due, some truth tables/propositions to study, some web coding to learn, and math homework due!
Anyone know how to read a math text book without wanting to slash your wrists?
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1703 Active Users (236 Members and 1467 Guests)
- › [Official] Battlefield: 1 Information and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › [GURU3D] Battlefield: Bad Company 3 is Coming in 2018 3 minutes ago
- › [TPU] Asus Unveils WS X299 SAGE Motherboard 3 minutes ago
- › 8700 K mother board? 4 minutes ago
- › [twitter] Titan V revealed. 5 minutes ago
- › Delta fan fan-club. 6 minutes ago
- › [TechSpot] RAM Matters: How Much Do You Need for Gaming? 4GB, 8GB,... 6 minutes ago
- › Coming soon status Asus Strix RX Vega 64 (New Egg) 7 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds Information & Discussion... 9 minutes ago
- › Hello Hello, Been here for a while, finally posted some benchmarks. 12 minutes ago
- › Intel Broadwell Core i7-5775C 3.3 4 NA BX80658i75775C by TwilightRavens
- › Cougar Revenger S by vanir1337
- › Intel Core i7-4770K LGA1150 by gonX
- › Toshiba P300 3TB by TwoCables
- › AIM SC808 by Morti
- › Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Ultra Gaming by vMax65
- › INTEL Core i5-8600K by vMax65
- › Ninox Venator - Black by vanir1337
- › Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-650FX 650W 80+ Gold ATX12V &... by AlphaC
- › Tt eSPORTS Ventus R by vanir1337
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...