I'd like to know why Oblivion is always crashing to the desktop. No one obviously knows the answer to this question on google. Very few people seem to have it. I even encountered the same experience I encountered with Dragon Age the other day. The screen was magically unreadable but my hud was perfectly readable at the bottom left. The main menu was composed of cube letters that were completely unreadable. I took pictures with my moms cell phone but she "lost the USB cable" to it so I can't upload pictures for you guys to see what I'm talking about. It crashed to the desktop 3 times today. After the graphical mishap, I tried playing again. When I clicked "continue game" at the main menu, it just went to the desktop without any message or anything.
My laptop is also getting screwed over a bit too. Whenever I turn it on, AVG tells me there is a threat detected. Thankfully, it hasn't harmed my system but it has something to do with startup and explorer.exe and I know that the explorer is pretty important.
So it looks as if I'm not gonna be gaming in a while on my PC because I am to pissed off too. Luckily my PSP works and I can play a couple games on there.
Currently, there are 2304 Active Users (396 Members and 1908 Guests)
- › My Rig - Caselabs M8 / 4770K / MSI Z97 Gaming-9 AC / 290X 13 seconds ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 1 minute ago
- › [The Verge] The Tesla Roadster Hypercar and Semi Truck 2 minutes ago
- › Bleeding question 4 minutes ago
- › External Amp/Dac or Sound Card? 5 minutes ago
- › ASUS Rampage VI Extreme (X299) Owners Club 6 minutes ago
- › [OCN Labs] Case Labs BH8 Giveaway! 7 minutes ago
- › ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme X399 ThreadRipper Overclocking / Support 9 minutes ago
- › [Official] Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners Thread 9 minutes ago
- › *Official* Intel DDR4 24/7 Memory Stability Thread 10 minutes ago
- › INTEL Core i5-8600K by vMax65
- › Ninox Venator - Black by vanir1337
- › Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-650FX 650W 80+ Gold ATX12V &... by AlphaC
- › Tt eSPORTS Ventus R by vanir1337
- › Cooler Master GX - 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply (RS750-ACAAD3-US) by Micss
- › ZOWIE GEAR ZA12 GAMING MOUSE by vanir1337
- › Corsair Hydro Series H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler ,... by SightUp
- › ASRock X370 Killer SLI/ac by gopackersjt
- › ARCTIC Accelero Mono Plus VGA Cooler - 120mm Efficient PWM Fan,... by Smanci
- › Joyful Heart Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Headphone by TechChunk
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...