So, after about 3 weeks of barely playing ANY video games, (if you don't count the built in ones on 7) my mom finally ordered my new parts for my sig rig.
I decided to order a new power supply just because the one I have is crap and a better name company with 5 egg reviews seemed like it would be a good idea.
We also ordered my new video card to replace my semi-faulty 9600GT. This GTS 250 has one of the highest core clocks I have seen on a Nvidia card and it has some good reviews(it even comes with Vegas 2 for free!). I also use an ECS motherboard and the quality for the price is outstanding.
Now I just have to wait for them to arrive!
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2427 Active Users (353 Members and 2074 Guests)
- › ASUS X99 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread (North... 3 seconds ago
- › [PCGAMER] PUBG exec contemplating 'further action' over Fortnite... 1 minute ago
- › ryzem 1700 0verclock problems 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] - X58 Xeon Club - 6 minutes ago
- › AIO vs custom loop 8 minutes ago
- › PERC 5/i RAID Card: Tips and Benchmarks 9 minutes ago
- › [PCGamer]DRAM prices could skyrocket after already doubling in the... 15 minutes ago
- › ASUS X299 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread 15 minutes ago
- › EK and TR+X399 motherboard monoblocks? 17 minutes ago
- › Roccat Kone Pure Owl-Eye (2017) - 3361 - 88g 18 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...