These days I'm finding I have less complaints every day. A good indication of that is considerably less use of twitter for complaining. A few months back it bothered me one day to think that the majority of my updates were complaints.. I saw that as a problem and tried to find ways to make me a bit more content. While most of my efforts haven't had significant impact, finally finding a job and re enrolling for school have.
It seems like the days are flying by now. It's as if life for me was equivalent of a plain field with a single train constantly rushing through it. I've either been a person on the train or a person standing on the platform, watching and waiting. Waiting for the impossible. Waiting.. basically for nothing.
Now I'm on that train and i'm feeling its momentum. Why have I waited for so long to get back on track...? I'm never going to regret the times I've stood and watched, because there's something
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2713 Active Users (410 Members and 2303 Guests)
- › [Build Log] CM Elite 130 - #beastMODE hyp36r Version II 17 seconds ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 17 seconds ago
- › Official Computer Room Pics 37 seconds ago
- › Second Dayton DTA-100a to die in three years 55 seconds ago
- › Haswell Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 1 minute ago
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 1 minute ago
- › [Official] The Cyborg R.A.T. and M.M.O Owners Club 1 minute ago
- › [Engadget] 'Find My iPhone' exploit could be to blame for celebrity... 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD Radeon HD 6850/6870 Owners Thread 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] The Qnix/X-Star 1440p Monitor Club 7 minutes ago
- › Noctua NF-P14s redux 1500 PWM 140mm 1500 RPM 25.8 dBA 4-pin SSO by vallonen
- › NZXT HUE RGB Led Controller by abstiffler
- › NZXT Phantom 530 CA-PH530-W1 Computer Case With Side Panel Window by ldewitt
- › Razer Orbweaver Mechanical PC Gaming Keypad by Thready
- › Intel Core i5-2500K 3.3 GHz 6 MB Cache Socket LGA1155 Processor by SRICE4904
- › Intel Core i7-3820 Sandy Bridge-E 3.6GHz LGA 2011 by SRICE4904
- › COOLER MASTER CM Storm Series Trooper (SGC-5000-KKN1) Black... by CrazyElf
- › ZALMAN ZM-T2 Computer Case by M3nta1
- › SeaSonic SS-350ET Bronze 350W Power Supply by jsc1973
- › Crucial MX100 512GB SATA 2.5" 7mm (with 9.5mm adapter)... by Sensei Andrew
- › Broken CM Storm Xornet scroll wheel
- › A Troubling Trend
- › The Truth About FPS
- › My First Case Mod!
- › GPU and CPU power connections
- › A Guide on how to fix Heat Problems
- › [Linux] How to enable backlight control and...
- › How To: Activate a 2012/2012 R2 Virtual Machine
- › Really long term project: Conversion from...
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -...