These days I'm finding I have less complaints every day. A good indication of that is considerably less use of twitter for complaining. A few months back it bothered me one day to think that the majority of my updates were complaints.. I saw that as a problem and tried to find ways to make me a bit more content. While most of my efforts haven't had significant impact, finally finding a job and re enrolling for school have.
It seems like the days are flying by now. It's as if life for me was equivalent of a plain field with a single train constantly rushing through it. I've either been a person on the train or a person standing on the platform, watching and waiting. Waiting for the impossible. Waiting.. basically for nothing.
Now I'm on that train and i'm feeling its momentum. Why have I waited for so long to get back on track...? I'm never going to regret the times I've stood and watched, because there's something
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1685 Active Users (268 Members and 1417 Guests)
- › [Official] 5GHz Overclock Club 12 seconds ago
- › [IGN] First Nintendo NX Trailer to Debut This Morning 10am ET 2 minutes ago
- › 1440p - RX 480 vs GTX 1060 3 minutes ago
- › IN WIN 901 Case Owners Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Motherboard standoff mounting tool 5 minutes ago
- › low gpu usage in bf1 5 minutes ago
- › [Nintendo] First look at the Nintendo Switch 6 minutes ago
- › [Appraisal] EVGA 780 Ti Classified 8 minutes ago
- › Laptop Not Charging. 10 minutes ago
- › AMD FX-8370E's clock dropping to 1400 MHz when under stress 12 minutes ago
- › Corsair Hydro Series H55 Quiet CPU Coolers by AyyMD
- › Aodin Mini Smart Android Projector by jasonwell90
- › Macho X2 by AyyMD
- › Thermaltake Mini Typhoon by NotUrAvrgG33k
- › Nixeus 24in, 1920x1080, Full HD, 144Hz, FreeSync, LED Backlight... by bluedevil
- › Cherry MC 4000 by Ino.
- › DEMCiflex Dust Filter by The Sandman
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard) by TheCautiousOne
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...