These days I'm finding I have less complaints every day. A good indication of that is considerably less use of twitter for complaining. A few months back it bothered me one day to think that the majority of my updates were complaints.. I saw that as a problem and tried to find ways to make me a bit more content. While most of my efforts haven't had significant impact, finally finding a job and re enrolling for school have.
It seems like the days are flying by now. It's as if life for me was equivalent of a plain field with a single train constantly rushing through it. I've either been a person on the train or a person standing on the platform, watching and waiting. Waiting for the impossible. Waiting.. basically for nothing.
Now I'm on that train and i'm feeling its momentum. Why have I waited for so long to get back on track...? I'm never going to regret the times I've stood and watched, because there's something
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1873 Active Users (322 Members and 1551 Guests)
- › [Official] AMD R9 390/390X Owners Club 7 seconds ago
- › [ArsTechnica] CenturyLink charges data overage fees, may disconnect... 42 seconds ago
- › [FS/FT] Gigabyte WindForce II R9 270, PLEASE READ 6 minutes ago
- › [GamerNexus] AMD 16.7.3 drivers causing crashes and limiting... 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1070 Owner's Club 6 minutes ago
- › Dream Machines DM1 PRO S Giveaway - Matte or Glossy with PMW3360... 7 minutes ago
- › [PCPER] ROG ASUS RAMPAGE V Edition 10 8 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 8 minutes ago
- › [TechReport]AMD FireRender is now the open-source Radeon ProRender 11 minutes ago
- › Asus Maxmius VIII Extreme vs Gigabyte Z170x G1 Gaming 11 minutes ago
- › Silverstone SX700-LPT SFX-L PSU by geggeg
- › Dell S2817Q 28" 4K Monitor by WilliamGayde
- › Zotac 1070 Amp! Extreme by Ur64n 50ulj4h
- › Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 150 Reservoir, Clear Tube, White POM Cap by TheCautiousOne
- › Bitspower Z-Multi 250 Water Tank by TheCautiousOne
- › ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1ms (GTG) Widescreen LED Backlight LCD... by TheCautiousOne
- › Highspeed PC XL-ATX Top Deck Tech Station by Jedson3614
- › Enermax Platimax 1350W by Jedson3614
- › SCOTTeVEST Performance POLO by Jedson3614
- › 1st Player Steampunk Keyboard by TheN00bBuilder
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...