These days I'm finding I have less complaints every day. A good indication of that is considerably less use of twitter for complaining. A few months back it bothered me one day to think that the majority of my updates were complaints.. I saw that as a problem and tried to find ways to make me a bit more content. While most of my efforts haven't had significant impact, finally finding a job and re enrolling for school have.
It seems like the days are flying by now. It's as if life for me was equivalent of a plain field with a single train constantly rushing through it. I've either been a person on the train or a person standing on the platform, watching and waiting. Waiting for the impossible. Waiting.. basically for nothing.
Now I'm on that train and i'm feeling its momentum. Why have I waited for so long to get back on track...? I'm never going to regret the times I've stood and watched, because there's something
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2303 Active Users (469 Members and 1834 Guests)
- › [www.techalook.com.tw] Lian Li new special edition case: Is is a... 43 seconds ago
- › New Logitech G403 PRODIGY 107G + 10G - Wire/Wireless 56 seconds ago
- › What level of CPU/RAM do I need for a media streaming server? 1 minute ago
- › [Various] AMD RX 480 Review Thread 1 minute ago
- › Skylake Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 1 minute ago
- › [PCGamer] Steam is getting a UI overhaul soon, according to new... 1 minute ago
- › New products from Monsoon cooling 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Nvidia GTX 980 Ti Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › Build Log - [Millennium] - Mercury S8S 3 minutes ago
- › [fortune] Hackers Can More Easily Steal Your Passwords With Apple's... 3 minutes ago
- › ADATA Technology SU800 SSD Review by Jedson3614
- › be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Red by Duality92
- › AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard) by TheCautiousOne
- › Microsoft Internet Keyboard PS/2 by Mingan
- › Cherry MX 6.0 Keyboard by geggeg
- › Seagate Barracuda XT 4TB ST4000DM000 by Pawelr98
- › Corsair Air Series SP 140 LED Blue High Static Pressure Fan Cooling... by Alastair
- › ASUS ROG Eagle Eye GX1000 by jordehn
- › Mondo Rez by jordehn
- › ASRock H170 Performance/Hyper by Xaltar
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...