LANmine is hosted at the Worth Park District "Terrace Centre", which is located at 11500 S. Beloit Ave in Worth, IL 60482. 3 blocks west of Harlem Ave, or about 7 miles south of Midway Airport.
Coming from I-294 North / South:
Exit on 95th Street East, take the first right on to Harlem Ave South (it's a ramp, not a light), drive about 2 1/2 miles to 115th street (which is a stoplight) and turn right. Just drive to the end of the street. We're the big blue dot you see on the map below.
The next event takes place on 01/29/10 and 01/30/10 from 8pm to 10pm and it costs $30.00 to get in if you pay at the door, or $20.00 if you pay ahead of time online. We accept payments online up to 24 hours before the event. We strongly prefer that you prepay ahead of time as we really don't like dealing with cash at the event, and you get the added benefit of picking your seat ahead of time. Be sure to show up at the start time, as we can't let anyone come more than a couple minutes before 8pm; we don't want you waiting outside!
Located nearby you can find Taco Bell, Mc Donalds, Burger King, Mickey's Hotdogs, Dunkin Donuts. In addition there's a ton of pizza places around the area, including 'Oh Boy' Pizza, Pizza Hut, Waldo Cooney's Pizza (odd name, but great stuff!), Domino's and Jullianni's Pizza. There's a bunch of gas stations / convienience marts all over and a hospital should you succumb to a ruptured brain aneurysm during an intense session of CS:Source. Don't worry, we'll dial 911.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2447 Active Users (407 Members and 2040 Guests)
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 59 seconds ago
- › Home made ISP network 1 minute ago
- › [Official] Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners Thread 1 minute ago
- › Z370 / Z390 VRM Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › EC2-B coil whine..? 2 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] - Lian Li α Alpha 550 3 minutes ago
- › i7 8700k overclock results and settings 5 minutes ago
- › Official Computer Room Pics 8 minutes ago
- › CPU overheating with new RX 580 8 minutes ago
- › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Case Club for lovers & owners 8 minutes ago
- › INTEL Core i5-8600K by vMax65
- › Ninox Venator - Black by vanir1337
- › Seasonic FOCUS Plus Series SSR-650FX 650W 80+ Gold ATX12V &... by AlphaC
- › Tt eSPORTS Ventus R by vanir1337
- › Cooler Master GX - 750W 80 PLUS Bronze Power Supply (RS750-ACAAD3-US) by Micss
- › ZOWIE GEAR ZA12 GAMING MOUSE by vanir1337
- › Corsair Hydro Series H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler ,... by SightUp
- › ASRock X370 Killer SLI/ac by gopackersjt
- › ARCTIC Accelero Mono Plus VGA Cooler - 120mm Efficient PWM Fan,... by Smanci
- › Joyful Heart Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Headphone by TechChunk
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...