It's been a while since i posted so I'll post an update blog.
I got my new parts about 3 or 4 weeks ago. My GTS 250 is amazing. I haven't reinstalled Crysis to try it with the new card but FarCry 2 runs exceptional maxed out with 4x AA and a 1440x900 resolution. My average frame rate is somewhere around 43-55. When walking in really open areas, it will shoot up to about 102 FPS.
My new 530W PSU has been awesome. IT looks really cool and has a blue led in the huge fan on the PSU. Seems perfectly stable and has made it successfully through the 2010 Chimp Challenge. lol
I recently began trying to script AI in Oblivion so I can create AI that will actually follow me without having to do main quests to have only one ugly person follow you around. That hasn't worked out so well. I had just finished up an AI character I made which was based off a friend in real life when right as I was finishing up giving her commands to respond back to me, construction set crashed so I'm taking a break from scripting for a while.
Yesterday, I had an idea of putting my P3 rig back together. Here are the specs of it:
Pentium III - 1GHz
DDR RAM - 512 MB
Nvidia GeForce 5600 FX Ultra - 256 MB
30GB HDD (7200 RPM i believe)
Asus tusl2-c motherboard
Pioneer 22X DVD+RW
I have no case for it so i decided to set it up on my entertainment center. Under the motherboard i had so anti-static foam protector which I don't think will catch on fire but correct me if I was wrong. I got it all set up when I realized, I did not have a power button.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2511 Active Users (407 Members and 2104 Guests)
- › Delux M625 / M626 21 seconds ago
- › [Official] Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners Thread 44 seconds ago
- › a quick question for yall 1 minute ago
- › Rival 110 2 minutes ago
- › [GURU3D] Intel i7-8700K CPU Review Leaks Onto The Web 2 minutes ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › [Build log][Scratch][Sponsored] >>>>minimAl<<<< by Likwid Mods 3 minutes ago
- › [HELP] "Lost" file system 5 minutes ago
- › Nvme ssd raid0 worth it? (Threadripper) 5 minutes ago
- › [VC] Intel Core i9-7980XE 18-core early benchmarks 5 minutes ago
- › Orico Dual Bay HDD Enclosure by geggeg
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...