with the help of this overclocking guide, i'm setting out on my first real attempts at overclocking my x4 645.
stock settings are:
cpu voltage: 1.275
nb voltage: 1.10
ht voltage: 1.20
sb voltage: 1.20
cpu/nb voltage: 1.175
dram voltage: 1.50
so far, it seems rather frustrating because i get different bsods at a 10% increase in the ref clock. I lowered my dram from 1333 to 1067 so that when i overclock, it runs at 1173,
i dropped my cpu/nb and ht down to 1980, raised my cpu voltage from 1.275 to 1.300.
the bsods i have gotten are x91, x124, and x0a.
for the most part, i can actually log into windows be then as soon as i do anything, it bsods.
p.s.- i don't think my hwmonitor is working.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1977 Active Users (243 Members and 1734 Guests)
- › New build advise 25 seconds ago
- › New display: 4k, Ultrawide, or 1440p? GTX 1080 for at least 2... 5 minutes ago
- › Dell S2716DG 1440 144 Hz G-Sync Owners Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ASRock Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac - cold boot issue 7 minutes ago
- › Finalmouse Scream One 7 minutes ago
- › [Official] Asus Rampage IV Black Edition Owners Club! 9 minutes ago
- › EK Club 12 minutes ago
- › PERC 5/i RAID Card: Tips and Benchmarks 16 minutes ago
- › iomini io1.1 16 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] FX-8320/FX-8350 Vishera Owners Club 17 minutes ago
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...