After spending a lot of time messing around with my new system, I haven't writen to my blog in a long while.
Got things running the way I wanted, and setup some folding. (as well as a small farm at work)
I decided since my projects were basically finished lately, that I would give Linux a try on the new system.
So far Ubuntu 10.4 is working ok, save some minor things, sound is only in stereo, and multi monitors aren't working yet. I am sure that there are some more things that I will run into but I will figure them out. hopefully.
Currently, there are 2081 Active Users (362 Members and 1719 Guests)
- › Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners/Info thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › [PCGAMER] Final Fantasy 15 hands-on: a sight to see in 4K, if... 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 3 minutes ago
- › Top 30 Unigine 'SUPERPOSITION' Benchmark 4 minutes ago
- › How to Request Your Folding Milestone Badge(s) 4 minutes ago
- › ASUS Z270 motherboards - North America Q/A thread 4 minutes ago
- › How To Get Voltage Slider In Afterburner Working On a 1080 Ti. 4 minutes ago
- › [XSPC] RayStorm Neo (AMD sTR4) Threadripper 6 minutes ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 7 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...