I finally got my Live account back yesterday, almost a month after it was hacked. Boy, did I get rusty fast on BioShock 2 multiplayer!
For some reason though, all of my friends are gone. I don't know if this is a glitch, a side effect of recovering my account, or if the hacker deleted them for some reason (don't know why he would do that). But if we were friended before and you want to get that reestablished (or even if you weren't but want to friend me now, I suppose), please send me a new friend request. I'm really only playing BioShock 2 on GFWL at the moment, but I'm thinking of restarting Live Gold for a while to play some Halo Reach sometime soon.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1871 Active Users (263 Members and 1608 Guests)
- › [IR] New OpenCL rendering benchmark for GPUs and CPUs 1 minute ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / CPU-Z +... 1 minute ago
- › [Vortez] UK Modder's Project "GOLD RUSH" Severely Damaged Following... 4 minutes ago
- › What Waterblock for my Card? 7 minutes ago
- › [Official] OCN Headphones and Earphones Club 8 minutes ago
- › New Artisan Pad - Hayate Otsu 8 minutes ago
- › Glad to be back, just wish it was under better circumstances... 8 minutes ago
- › Permanent thermal throttling? 10 minutes ago
- › [DSOG] Ian Bell on EA and Need for Speed: Shift 3 12 minutes ago
- › FS: 1366 CPUs US48 13 minutes ago
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...