Okay, so I came back to OCN after a short break the other month but never quite returned to the blogs.
So many stories so little time, lets take this one by one shall we? I think so, oh yes, lets.
So I think quite a while back I mentioned I had started dating a girl I knew for 3 years whom I messaged and mailed back and forth a few times.
Well, the crap hit the fan ladies n' gents. Of course shes bipolar so its tough to get out of it. I did really like her but things had been going sour.
3 months ago before she left for AIT for her army training n whatnot I laid it flat, I couldn't handle her and her random spazzes at me.
Of course she tells me then she had already bought plane tickets to pennsylvania to visit me after her 8 weeks would be done. Oh joy. She has since been threatening to stop on my doorstep and pop me one and well shes a bi-polar army-chick. I don't wanna fight that. She also said she'd bring her father along.
Remember now, their from Mississippi so... yeah... (No offense to you other southerners here on ocn!)
I ended up having to tell her to stop harrasing and threatening me or I will let the authoritys know once she shows up on my doorstep which would have been supposedly been in 16 days from now.
And trust me, my family has a lot of close friends that are in the police force so i'd be good and ended up having to tell her that I doubt she'd want to be dishonorably charged from the military as well as not to contact me again.
Talk about not being able to handle breakups...
God, that was so stressful i literally almost cried. lol. Seriously. I am not dating any more bi-polar people unless i know them in person and no more long distance for me. I'm done with that.
As for what I'm doing now, I have moved on and am now dating another girl whom we've reached our month and a half so far. No arguments whatsoever yet ^_^ Her entire family loves me too.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2148 Active Users (247 Members and 1901 Guests)
- › Kaby Lake Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 27 seconds ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 31 seconds ago
- › Skylake Overclocking Guide [With Statistics] 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ASUS X299 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread 4 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 7 minutes ago
- › AMD Ryzen Threadripper Owners Club - 1950X | 1920X | 1900X 8 minutes ago
- › How to remove Windows Store apps Completely ?! 8 minutes ago
- › VRM on the new AM4 motherboards 9 minutes ago
- › NEED ADVICE !!! (urgent as my pc store will close down in 2.5 hours :( 10 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...