So when I first built my first computer, my current rig known as "The Crow", I was on a slim budget so I was only really able to get it up and running, not really the exact parts I wanted.
But due to working more these days, I can finally begin an upgrade over the course of this next month.
Just got a new hard drive finally since mine was clicking. Its the Spinpoint F3 by Samsung. 500GB. Pretty nice if I say so myself.
Next on my list is a Radeon 5670. Not top of the top of the line, but its up there enough to play almost all the games out these days. Would get a better one, but with Northern Islands in 2011 i think its just fine.
Followed by a widescreen lcd whichll be a huge upgrade from my CRT monitor ^^
and then last but not least for the time being, 2 more GB of RAM and an aftermarket heatsink for my CPU so I an OC finally
Its getting me all excited. upgrade times here i come!
Currently, there are 1917 Active Users (238 Members and 1679 Guests)
- › First new build in almost 8 years! 1 minute ago
- › The Official Cooler Master Storm Trooper / Storm Stryker Club 1 minute ago
- › Lost 2 this week 4 minutes ago
- › New Logitech G403 PRODIGY 107G + 10G - Wire/Wireless 5 minutes ago
- › AIO vs custom loop 5 minutes ago
- › Skylake X Delid Question 7 minutes ago
- › reverse engineering 3366 8 minutes ago
- › [APPRAISAL] EVGA GTX 980 FTW ACX 2.0 4GB 10 minutes ago
- › How To Build a Ryzen 3 Gaming PC By Jeffrey Edson 12 minutes ago
- › I need to know is my ps is enough 13 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...