ok so here is the end "product"
what you need
1. a 2 liter bottle (i used a 500ml for this how to)
2. a spare barb or other more different fitting
3.a knife or drill with a bit close to g 1/4
4.some spare tubing?
5. a water cooling loop(unless you just like making things you know what ever floats your boat)
1. ok so first drink your soda (go ahead ill wait)
2. put the bottle through the dishwasher if your lazy like me or just wash it by hand if your lame
3.bust out your knife and start carving a hole in the cap being sure to make a hole slightly smaller than your g1/4(or use a drill if your a fancy pants)
4. once you got about the right size hole start screwing in your barb forcefully (or tap the hole firsts if your a nancy boy)
5. continue tightening til the o ring is smashed against the cap securely
PRO TIP: be sure you dont remove the secondary plastic thingy under the cap(blue in my photos) as it keeps the bottle sealed
6. screw the cap on and slap on the tube
how to use your new device
squeeze the bottle till its almost totally crashed then attach to your partially drained loop or if your loop is full put the tube into your full res
then go ahead and start un-crushing the bottle an watch as the magic of suction pulls the water out..
ladies no i will not father your children and yes guys i know its hard to believe but i dont have a doctrine in engineering..true storry
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2489 Active Users (396 Members and 2093 Guests)
- › OCN Water Cooling Club And Picture Gallery 27 seconds ago
- › [guru3d] AMD RTG Raja Koduri Takes A Temporary Leave 1 minute ago
- › [Microsoft] Forza 7 demo out today 2 minutes ago
- › [Build Log] The Elite Build - Phantek Enthoo Elite Case 3 minutes ago
- › ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme X399 ThreadRipper Overclocking / Support 4 minutes ago
- › Forza Motorsport 7 Information & Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › [HardOCP] W3C Abandons Consensus, Standardizes DRM with 58.4% Support 7 minutes ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 10 minutes ago
- › [WCCFTech] Intel to launch 8C/16T Icelake CPU in H2 2018, feature... 10 minutes ago
- › [VC] Intel Core i9-7980XE 18-core early benchmarks 11 minutes ago
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...