After a long hiatus from following the future pirate king's adventures I have finally returned to reading One Piece....
Only to find, theres 500+ chapters now
Shoot me lol
After 2 days I'm nearly caught up from the chapter 279 I was on.
At the moment I am currently on chapter 475.
Phew! Good thing I'm a fast reader.
I must say, things have gotten quite interesting with the paths that are being taken in the manga from Luffy's "Gear" modes, his father, Ace, the funny zombie arc, and beyond this manga is very unpredictable.
I'm highly looking forward to what'll happen next and I intend to catch up to the latest chapter by midnight tonight.
And out of all the arcs, I must say, the Thriller Bark arc that I am currently on, is the one thats caused me to burst out in laughter the most out of any of the other arcs. Sure it's filled with a lot of crazyness in this manga normally but this arc has just had tons of moments.
I'll post more thoughts on the happenings of this manga once I catch up.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2484 Active Users (670 Members and 1814 Guests)
- › i5-4670k equivalent for 1155 socket? 42 seconds ago
- › [C|NET] AMD takes exception to Intel's tablet rebates 52 seconds ago
- › [Contest] A Month of Winning! Overclock.net 10 Year Anniversary... 54 seconds ago
- › Oopsie! It's a program that reopens folders or programs with... 56 seconds ago
- › [Official] BitCoin LiteCoin DigitalCoin And all crypto currencies... 1 minute ago
- › Radeon HD 6950 Upgrade? 2 minutes ago
- › PSA About the Kingston V300 SSD(Probable foul play by Kingston) 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 295X2 Owners Club 3 minutes ago
- › Programming Challenge #10: Fun with cryptography 3 minutes ago
- › Best method to clean up an image? 3 minutes ago
- › Audioengine D1 24-bit digital-to-audio converter by WilliamGayde
- › Nzxt Phantom 410 CA-PH410-B1 White Computer Case With Side Panel... by TheSilentBang81
- › Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s Internal... by GorbazTheDragon
- › CyberPower CP1500PFCLCD Pure Sine Wave UPS (1500VA/900W) by Dantrax
- › i-Rocks KR-6820E-WH White 104 Key USB Wired Backlit Gaming Keyboard... by Dantrax
- › CORSAIR AX860i 860W Power Supply by jojoharalds
- › Logitech G500s by Woolley
- › Crucial M500 120GB SATA mSATA Internal Solid State Drive CT120M500SSD3 by seepra
- › CRUCIAL M500 240GB 2.5" SATA SSD by orlfman
- › Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro - Full Version by Haydius
- › overclocking kingston and ranscend rams by yakamaster
- › What I expect from Nvidia's Maxwell -... by AlphaC
- › mmm...my old graphiccard ... trow it, no... by Kam3760
- › Move your My Documents folder to another... by DMills
- › Calculating Power Savings from a Platinum PSU by AlphaC
- › EVGA Hadron Air Chassis - Tips &... by Coreda
- › AMD Mantle, CPU Bottlenecks, CPU Limitations,... by RagingCain
- › [Op-ed/Opinion] Why AMD needs an R9 280 or R9... by AlphaC
- › Qosmio x70-75 Overheating Solutions by Arizonian
- › How to maintain and properly setup an SSD in... by Rookie1337