After a long hiatus from following the future pirate king's adventures I have finally returned to reading One Piece....
Only to find, theres 500+ chapters now
Shoot me lol
After 2 days I'm nearly caught up from the chapter 279 I was on.
At the moment I am currently on chapter 475.
Phew! Good thing I'm a fast reader.
I must say, things have gotten quite interesting with the paths that are being taken in the manga from Luffy's "Gear" modes, his father, Ace, the funny zombie arc, and beyond this manga is very unpredictable.
I'm highly looking forward to what'll happen next and I intend to catch up to the latest chapter by midnight tonight.
And out of all the arcs, I must say, the Thriller Bark arc that I am currently on, is the one thats caused me to burst out in laughter the most out of any of the other arcs. Sure it's filled with a lot of crazyness in this manga normally but this arc has just had tons of moments.
I'll post more thoughts on the happenings of this manga once I catch up.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2314 Active Users (431 Members and 1883 Guests)
- › [Official] AMD R9 280X / 280 & 270X / 270 Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › Keyboard of the Month: January '14 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] AMD R9 290X / 290 Owners Club 2 minutes ago
- › Enjoyable and Playable Frame Rate and Frame Time 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] Gigabyte GA-990FXA-Series Owners Thread/Club 6 minutes ago
- › My *3rd* VPP655/Laing D5 died yesterday. Why is this happening? 6 minutes ago
- › Sleeving question 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Cooler Master Storm Trooper / Storm Stryker Club 7 minutes ago
- › AMD Kaveri A10-7850K Overclock Guide 8 minutes ago
- › SG09 / SG10 Owners Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Intel Core i5-4670 3.4GHz LGA 1150 Quad-Core Desktop Processor by TheOCNoob
- › MSI Z77 MPOWER Optimized DDR3 2133 16GB Kit (4 x 4GB) Quad Channel... by PROBN4LYFE
- › SteelSeries 9H Gaming Headset for PC, Mac, and Mobile Devices by Totally Dubbed
- › SteelSeries Siberia Elite Headset with Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound... by WilliamGayde
- › Diablotek DA Series PSDA400 400W Power Supply by buzzbuzzbuzz
- › 120GB SSDNOW V300 SATA 3 2.5 W/ADAPTER by buzzbuzzbuzz
- › Leopold FC200RR/AB Tenkeyless Linear Touch by Darin
- › VIZIO S4251w-B4 5.1 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer (Black, Set of 4) by Jolly Roger
- › AMD CPU HDZ955FBGMBOX Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition 3.2GHz AM3... by bassman78
- › ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz 1ms (GTG) Widescreen LED Backlight LCD... by xploda92
- › Calculating Power Savings from a Platinum PSU by AlphaC
- › EVGA Hadron Air Chassis - Tips &... by Coreda
- › AMD Mantle, CPU Bottlenecks, CPU Limitations,... by RagingCain
- › [Op-ed/Opinion] Why AMD needs an R9 280 or R9... by AlphaC
- › Qosmio x70-75 Overheating Solutions by Arizonian
- › How to maintain and properly setup an SSD in... by Rookie1337
- › How to get the best sound with and properly... by Rookie1337
- › H2O vs. LN2 by Slinky PC
- › Optimal Placement for Your Rig by twistedspace
- › Posting Guidelines for Hardware, Vendor, and... by Chipp