To give my boys something to do over the holidays i decided to go out and find a minibike for them.
For those not familiar with them, a minibike is nothing more then a miniaturized version of a real motorbike, in this case a Kawasaki Ninja.
After some browsing on the interwebz i found one that was affordable (guess why). After a brief contact with the seller i took the car and my sons and went off to get the minibike.
It seemed that there was a valid reason the darn thing was so cheap. It didn't ran, the rear wheel was jammed and alot of parts were missing.
But a challenge is always nice so for a few euro we were the proud owner of a minibike.
Now it was time to bring out the spanners and start some mayor overhouling. After 3 days of work it was looking like we were getting somewhere so a brave attempt was in order and i grabbed the starter to bring the little beast to life. It would have been a better idea to check the function of the kill-switch but hey, you have to live on the edge now and then.
Well, the frikking thing started allright but at full throtle launching it half way trough the garden where it layed on it's side screaming like a banshee.
Back to the drawingboard so i took everything apart again and worked from the ground up. After some serious overhauling and alot of polyesther, paint, grease, bolts and nuts it was done.
Now to figure out what to start on next..........
Currently, there are 1773 Active Users (256 Members and 1517 Guests)
- › [OFFICIAL] PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds Information & Discussion... 2 minutes ago
- › [eTeknix] Intel Core i9-7960X 16 cores, 32 threads Geekbench Scores... 3 minutes ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Will Nvidia or one of their AIB's ever make a dual-GPU card again? 6 minutes ago
- › [Official] Counter Strike Global Offensive Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Calling All Intel Haswell Laptop Owners 9 minutes ago
- › X399 Threadripper 1950X performs poorly when in dual channel?... 10 minutes ago
- › How to change my monitor saturation. 13 minutes ago
- › Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners/Info thread. 13 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 14 minutes ago
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...