Well you may remember my post regarding a Millet MiniMAX build in the works...
Current things done:
matched all resistors as closely as my tools allowe
It's gone from a happy little project to a nice, long one. I've spent the past few hours just troubleshooting why only one channel is working and have it narrowed down to a bad trimmer.
Thanks going to tomb for helping clear up a misunderstanding of mine regarding tubes lol.
*fast forward a week later*
Anyway, it's working fine now.
Now that I've got a "baseline" MiniMAX done, I can start tweaking things.
on the chopping block:
Different tubes (12AE6's waiting in the wings)
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1816 Active Users (215 Members and 1601 Guests)
- › Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners/Info thread. 1 minute ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 1 minute ago
- › G.Skill 4266 DDR4 on Ryzen disscussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › ASUS X299 Motherboard Series - Official Support Thread 8 minutes ago
- › AMD X399 (Socket TR4) VRM thread 9 minutes ago
- › EVGA Supernova G2 650w 80+ Gold vs Seasonic Prime 650w 80+ Gold 9 minutes ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 18 minutes ago
- › Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Samsung 960 PRO / EVO Owners Club 24 minutes ago
- › What's the difference between Phanteks PH-F140SP and PH-F140MP ? 25 minutes ago
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...