I need a better job. My job sucks and I could be making a lot more money probably somewhere else with a lot less stress.
Woe is me!
I would just spend it all on computer parts and folding anyways
Currently, there are 2783 Active Users (488 Members and 2295 Guests)
- › [Official] AMD R9 Radeon FURY / NANO / X / Pro DUO FIJI Owners Club 7 seconds ago
- › === GTX 1080 Owners Club and Leaderboard === 40 seconds ago
- › BEWARE: Do NOT buy your GTX 1080 on Amazon. 1 minute ago
- › [AoTS]Polaris 10 benched in Ashes of Singularity - 1440p 1 minute ago
- › GPUOpen: Shader Intrinsic Functions 1 minute ago
- › [Kotaku] Sources: No Man's Sky Delayed 2 minutes ago
- › Something Small (and Wicked) This Way Comes... 3 minutes ago
- › [Geforce] Official Geforce GTX 1070 Specs 3 minutes ago
- › Linux laptop on the cheap 3 minutes ago
- › [MOD] LGA775 Support For LGA771 Xeon CPUs 4 minutes ago
- › Acer Predator X34 by Jedson3614
- › Gigabyte Technology Z170N-WIFI by Jedson3614
- › HyperX FURY SSD by Jedson3614
- › Waves. by TheCautiousOne
- › Intel Q9650 LGA 775 by cat1092
- › Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz LGA1155 by jkuddyh801
- › Netgear Inc. Nighthawk X8 by Jedson3614
- › Netgear AC 6210 by Jedson3614
- › Kingston HyperX Cloud II by Jedson3614
- › Netgear Inc. Nighthawk X4 R7800 by Jedson3614
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's
- › Intel Hyper Threading - Performance Scaling...
- › Intel Core i3 vs Core i5 vs Core i7: Gaming...
- › The Witcher 3 v1.08 - Performance Test
- › Overclock Labs - Community Review Program...