I need a better job. My job sucks and I could be making a lot more money probably somewhere else with a lot less stress.
Woe is me!
I would just spend it all on computer parts and folding anyways
Currently, there are 2022 Active Users (290 Members and 1732 Guests)
- › [Square-Enix] Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood benchmark 38 seconds ago
- › Best CPU Block 38 seconds ago
- › Mayhems users club 56 seconds ago
- › [Official] OCN Retro - The Overclock.net Retrogaming Club 2 minutes ago
- › Help on tube routing 2 minutes ago
- › Razer Lancehead Early impressions/overview 3 minutes ago
- › Silverstone Raven RVZ01 / RVZ02 / ML07 / ML08 / FTZ01 Owners Club 3 minutes ago
- › NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Club 3 minutes ago
- › EK-Predator Club & Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › EK Club 6 minutes ago
- › XFX Gts XXX Edition Rx 580 8GB OC+ 1386Mhz DDR5 3xDP HDMI DVI... by Jedson3614
- › GIGABYTE GM-M6980X Black Wired Pro-Laser Mouse by ramonamiller
- › Orion TV 22 inch by fedrosishere
- › Kanto YU4 Powered Speakers with Bluetooth and Phono Preamp - Gloss... by SightUp
- › Gigabyte XTREME Gaming Mouse (GM-XM300) by orlahirish
- › Superlux HD 681 Dynamic Semi-Open Headphones by raisethe3
- › Logitech G Pro Gaming FPS Mouse with Advanced Gaming Sensor for... by raisethe3
- › AMD YD1700BBAEBOX Ryzen 7 1700 Processor with Wraith Spire LED Cooler by bluedevil
- › Microsoft IntelliMouse Optical 1.1A by 1n5aN1aC
- › DIYPC Alpha-GT3 Bench Computer Case by rediornot
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...
- › Intel Core i7 4790K Energy Efficiency
- › Multi Tasking on Intel Haswell CPU's