well, I cleaned out all my parts yesterday, and sterilized them, friends were over so I didn't get a chance to take pics.
HOWEVER, word of WARNING!
use potassium metabisulphite to sterilize your blocks!!!!!
and if you do..... RINSE EXCESSIVELY WELL!
I found out the hard way after doing a brief search online about it (and not finding anything)
that potassium metabisulphite Corrodes metals Quite badly, I diluted the solution and rinsed the blocks out after pouring it through. however Some (in very dilute solution) stayed in the blocks.
that was last night, this morning, I spend an hour and a half trying to clean little black spots out of my blocks. Needless to say, I will be sending most of them back for Warranty (If I can, or having my Brother Re-plate them if I can't)
But on with the project, Best friend comes tonight, and I will NOT delay. (the damage is all superficial, and it is just the look of the blocks that was compromised but still Harsh)
if I hadn't have rushed to pick them up last night, I wouldn't of had time to wash them last night, and would have got Brand new one this morning .... Sad face for being impatient.
Currently, there are 2437 Active Users (326 Members and 2111 Guests)
- › My graphics card is still overclocking even though I set it back to... 1 minute ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 4 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 5 minutes ago
- › Would like some motherboard purchasing advice for a birthday gift... 9 minutes ago
- › [Kickstarter] Pimax: The World's First 8K VR Headset 9 minutes ago
- › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Case Club for lovers & owners 10 minutes ago
- › [guru3d] AMD RTG Raja Koduri Takes A Temporary Leave 10 minutes ago
- › [Tweakers] Asetek just lost against Cooler Master for patent... 12 minutes ago
- › [Official] Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners Thread 13 minutes ago
- › [PCGAMER] PUBG exec contemplating 'further action' over Fortnite... 14 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...