Well, it's been a while since I've posted anything about my system and what can I say, it's been stable. I just updated the BIOS to 2205 for my particular motherboard since one of the previous updates took care of a certain OVERFLOW error I kept getting every couple of weeks.
The good new is there are no problems with the update, the bad news is that all my stored OC Profiles (ASUS MB afterall) were deleted and I can't remember half my bloody settings . Oh well, try again and make things work better hopefully.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2684 Active Users (456 Members and 2228 Guests)
- › [OFFICIAL] HWiNFO/32/64 Thread 16 seconds ago
- › [Official] Battlefield: 1 Information and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme X399 ThreadRipper Overclocking / Support 1 minute ago
- › [ARStechnica] Microsoft makes play for next wave of computing with... 1 minute ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 1 minute ago
- › [US48][PayPal Only] Gigabyte P55 - i7 2.6GHz - 1060 6GB - 16GB (see... 2 minutes ago
- › [Guru3d]Der8auer LN2 Clocks 18-core Core i9 7980XE To 6 GHz (Uses... 3 minutes ago
- › SERIOUS help required - RAM acting up badly 3 minutes ago
- › How to install ASUS Thunderbolt 3 card on an ASUS X99 MB 3 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 4 minutes ago
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...