Handy electronic gadgets have been changing our lives. They make us spend our time more pleasurable and more meaningful. Let’s take a look at MP3 players. Although more advanced music players MP4, MP5 come into market but MP3 today is still the favorite of people at all ages.
Thanks to the constantly-developed technology, no matter wholesale MP3 players sellers or their retailers could offer these audio players at much lower prices than before. Their functionality as well as storage space is constantly improved.
Enabling us to listen to audio files until they run of power, MP3 make us get rid of boredom whenever, wherever and whatever. They add pleasure on our way to work or homes, in the (business) travel or in our process of sports exercises. If we want to study, we could store our audio study material in them and listen at any time we want.
Almost all MP3 players support record function. So for those who wanna record lectures, representations, important meeting, or anything else, using MP3 is more convenient than the traditional walk man or tape recorder. These gadgets are smaller, quieter, and less-complicated.
Many MP3 players could view pictures, even films. Different from MP4 players, their screens are usually smaller and they don't support as many formats as MP4. Plus, MP4 can compress files, that is to say, for the same storage MP4 and MP3, MP4 usually store more files. But MP4 never could be as handy as MP3 players. Quite a few MP3 offers multiple ways for carrying. Besides storing them in our handbags and pockets, we could hang them on our sleeves, lapels and belts.
MP3 storage space greatly increases. The traditional 128MB, 256MB and others less than 1 GB almost disappear from market today, instead, 1 GB, 2 GB, 4GB, 8GB are popular. Now, we could store hundreds of or thousands of audio files as we like. we needn't give up any song because of the too-small storage space.
We change as these small gadgets develop. On the street, there are always people use them to listen to music, view pictures, study or do anything else. This kind of players has become an indispensable part of our normal lives and work.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2462 Active Users (456 Members and 2006 Guests)
- › Is a 4690 (non K) a bottleneck for my 1080Ti? 11 seconds ago
- › Vega Frontier / RX Vega Owners/Info thread. 17 seconds ago
- › [Various] RX Vega 64 & 56 Reviews 30 seconds ago
- › Skylake-X/Kaby Lake-X Combined Discussion 33 seconds ago
- › [Build log] The Fast Learner - CaseLabs SMA8 Sober Data science -... 57 seconds ago
- › Brass Bottom Boys 1 minute ago
- › [ST] Bitcoin Price Update: OVER $2,200! 1 minute ago
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 1 minute ago
- › What to do with a half destroyed E540 2 minutes ago
- › [eTeknix] Intel Core i9-7960X 16 cores, 32 threads Geekbench Scores... 2 minutes ago
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › PDF Studio 12 - Advanced PDF Editor for Windows - Pro Edition... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Brand New Fujitsu ScanSnap ix500 Portable Document Scanner... by Lady Fitzgerald
- › Tecware Phantom Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (Red / White Backlit... by DaveLT
- › Allsop XL Mouse Pad- Raindrop Blue by neilyo
- › Manjaro Linux XFCE 64bit (Latest Version) Arch based linux by AlphaC
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...
- › DIY: How to do a fiber optic mechanical...