So, who knows how many people will actually read this, but oh well. I just kind of want to vent about life in general right now, and this is a better place than any. Myspace and Facebook are a bit too public, and most of those people know me personally.
I have, for one reason or another, been an underachiever ever since high school started. Up until high school, I got straight A's in every class with little to no effort. In high school, even though my grades dropped, I continued with the little to no effort model of learning. Thus, I went through high school with a GPA in the high 2s. I also ended up with a 30 on my ACTs. Now, I am in college, and still maintaining the no effort model. The thing is, a lot of things come very naturally easy for me, yet for one reason or another, I refuse to put that tiny bit of effort forward to go from a B-C student to an A-B student.
So, one has to wonder, am I underachieving on purpose? Perhaps. Maybe I'm afraid of success, thinking that if I do well, people will expect me to do well all of the time, and if I never do well, people don't expect much of me, and then I pleasently surprise them when I put real effort forward.
I find that music comes very easily to me. Almost all instruments come fairly naturally to me, and I am able to pass my music classes with minimal practice, usually a few minutes right before a test. So, why do I settle for mediocrity and minimal effort, instead of marginal effort, and perhap excellence?
I have no damn clue...
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 2546 Active Users (452 Members and 2094 Guests)
- › [Guru3d] Popular software CCleaner infected with backdoor 12 seconds ago
- › [HardOCP] The Navy Will Soon Use Xbox Controllers to Operate Its... 28 seconds ago
- › [Videocardz] - 8C-16T Intel processors going in Z390 on 2h2018,... 1 minute ago
- › Where are the Vega specific Features for the RX64 and RX56 Graphics... 1 minute ago
- › Three different fan controllers up in smoke powering 5 fans: Need... 2 minutes ago
- › ROG Crosshair VI overclocking thread 3 minutes ago
- › [Official] Case PHANTEKS Case Club for lovers & owners 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] RYZEN 7 1800X | 1700X |1700 Owners Club & 4GHz+ Club 5 minutes ago
- › September 2017 Foldathon: Monday 18th - Wednesday 20th - 1200... 5 minutes ago
- › Issues with Ryzen 7 1800X Temps using Thermaltake 280mm AIO 7 minutes ago
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...