I have always wanted to build a water cooled system but I was always to scared to try for the fear of ruining my hardware. I would always read through OCN and I have learned a lot through a lot of the members here. At the time I had never really visited the watercooling area of OCN except for viewing pictures of the awesome builds.
Towards the end of May of this year I was going to start upgrading my PC. Well unfortunately, my motherboard ended up being fried and well everything else fried along with it. Soooooo....... I decided to go out and buy new parts except for the cooling parts.
Long story short, after visiting the water cooling area here on OCN I have learned a great deal about water cooling. My build is not complete yet and is still under construction currently, but I just want to say thank you to everyone here on OCN. I just want to give a shout out to the people who have helped point me in the right direction.
If I forgot to mention you, please feel free to message me.
Thank you OCN
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1858 Active Users (245 Members and 1613 Guests)
- › My experience with the Asus PRIME X370-Pro 26 seconds ago
- › High pitched whine on motherboard audio codec outputs 38 seconds ago
- › Australia pump and res help! 3 minutes ago
- › [Various] 6C Coffee Lake Lineup: i7-8700K & i5-8600K / CPU-Z +... 4 minutes ago
- › [SPONSORED] ALUMIA <<< EK Fluid Gaming BH7 <<< 5 minutes ago
- › Gigabyte AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Owner's Thread 5 minutes ago
- › [Official] Corsair Vengeance C70 Gaming Case Owner Club 5 minutes ago
- › [WCCF] AMD Ryzen Mobile APU Benchmarks Leaked, Up To 90% Faster... 6 minutes ago
- › [Vortez] Project "GOLD RUSH" Severely Damaged Following Computex... 9 minutes ago
- › [OFFICIAL] PLAYERUNKNOWN's Battlegrounds Information & Discussion... 9 minutes ago
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by The_Rocker
- › Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz LGA 2011-v3 140W... by foofer1233
- › Intel Core i7-3930K 3.2 1 LGA 2011 Processor - BX80619I73930K by powerhouse
- › HDPLEX H5 Fanless Computer Chassis by michelme67
- › Nuance Power PDF Standard by Lady Fitzgerald
- › ID-COOLING SE214L Snow Edition CPU Heatsink by DaveLT
- › Team Dark 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 2400 (PC4 19200)... by ADmodz
- › Logitech Wireless Keyboard K360 (Dark Silver) (920-003366) by enes13mes
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...