So, one of the big problems with Microsoft's current motion controls is no button input, no d-pad, everything has to be on rails.
Well, consider you have a fighting game, where enemies come at you, sort of like in Bushido Blade, and you have to block their blows, and punch and kick them, etc.
Well when you want to move around the scene you make a distinct shape with your arms, maybe a triangle above your head. This slows everything down while you walk left, right, forwards or backwards, and your avatar walks the same direction. When you break your triangle arm shape the game pauses until you recenter yourself in camera's eye, then the game resumes in your new position.
I know it is a rough idea, but without buttons and d-pads everything is either going to have to be on rails or else they'll need to develop a wireless hand held controller like the move, which kind of defeats the purpose.
Alphabetical Article List
Currently, there are 1816 Active Users (288 Members and 1528 Guests)
- › Overwatch Raw Input 1 minute ago
- › Microsoft Classic Intellimouse 3,200 dpi (2017) 2 minutes ago
- › [Official] NVIDIA GTX 970 Owner's Club 2 minutes ago
- › Z370 motherboard recommendations 5 minutes ago
- › [Various] With Falls Creator Update comes TruePlay, Game Monitor 6 minutes ago
- › [Microcenter] Aorus Gaming 7 199.99 7 minutes ago
- › Rival 110 8 minutes ago
- › Kaby 7600K issues 11 minutes ago
- › Need help with Xeon X5660-X58M MSI 13 minutes ago
- › Thermaltake Core X Case Owners Club: X1, X2, X9, X9 Snow Ed. 17 minutes ago
- › Corsair Hydro Series H115i Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler ,... by SightUp
- › ASRock X370 Killer SLI/ac by gopackersjt
- › ARCTIC Accelero Mono Plus VGA Cooler - 120mm Efficient PWM Fan,... by Smanci
- › Joyful Heart Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Headphone by TechChunk
- › Antec Mercury 360mm AIO Liquid Cooler by vMax65
- › Orico Dual Bay HDD Enclosure by geggeg
- › Phanteks PH-F140MP_BBK_PWM 140mm fan by AlphaC
- › Seasonic Flagship PRIME SERIES SSR-1200PD 1200W PLATINUM FULL... by mllrkllr88
- › Corsair Obsidian 750D Computer Case With Side Panel Window by The_Rocker
- › Asus Xonar Essence STX 124 dB SNR / Headphone AMP Card by The_Rocker
- › Hands-On: TCL 55″ P-Series 4K HDR TV is...
- › (OPINION) AMD shot themselves in the foot by...
- › The Best CPUs of 1H 2017 (DRAFT)
- › AM4 Motherboard manufacturers , make...
- › AsRock, you dissapointed me on Ryzen launch...
- › Why 240GB, 250GB , 256GB, and 275GB SATA3 SSD...
- › The Orion Spectrum: Everything You Need from...
- › Windows 10 Tweaks
- › Analyzing the Source Code of UEFI for Intel...
- › Overclock.net Counter Strike: Global...